What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An instant mocha. It's as revolting as it sounds. I already packed the French press and tea kettle for our trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Water...

This weekend I will find myself in a position I am rarely in - a fridge loaded with HB. I usually drain an batch before the next is ready to go because I don't brew that often.

It's a partnership with Comcast, I think. If you get ESPN via cable, you can stream it too, I think. Because I lack the cable subscription (just cable internet), it won't let me do it via a computer. But it works via the mobile app. Perhaps you're right and it's a glitch, but at least for now, it's working.

Failing that, drakulastream.eu. Poor quality, lots of lag, but free.

ESPN works with pretty much all cable providers for the watchESPN streaming. Some things are free to watch for everyone, but events like the world cup is to cable subscribers. I only get internet from my provider though and can still stream it, and have had times where I dont even need to log in so Im not exactly sure how well they run that haha

ESPN works with pretty much all cable providers for the watchESPN streaming. Some things are free to watch for everyone, but events like the world cup is to cable subscribers. I only get internet from my provider though and can still stream it, and have had times where I dont even need to log in so Im not exactly sure how well they run that haha

Ditto. Don't want to jinx it but watching on my kindle.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I've tried from my computer before, and it says that I don't have the appropriate subscriptions. Who knows. Just tried it now, and it seems to be working without needing to sign in. Where if I sign in, it tells me the network isn't included in my subscription. Hah.

Whatever. Computer > phone, so their ineptitude is my gain.

Drinking my ESB.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404244343.509417.jpg
Troegs Sunshine Pils

Go 'Merica

Water wait till thursday and a three day weekend of drinking beer.

Those or pretty good prices remmy. Need to get my hands on more riserva. Amazing. Wes douped me for opening my last one haha.

Duped? Haha! I thought you knew I had one, but just felt like opening yours anyway. I wasn't going to turn down your generosity. :p

Starting the night off light with a little 8% hard root beer while I make some cold brewed coffee.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404249115.246547.jpg

Another pour of my latest DIPA. Coming in at 9%.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404249410.434836.jpg

Howard is unbelievable today. I know he's one of the worlds' top goalies. I've never given him that credit (like he cares what I think). He's totally proven me wrong today. He's been un-****ing-believable.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404251366.321141.jpg

I tried to find both the Old Chub Nitro and Prairie BOMB! at the store today after seeing both repeatedly on here. I found neither. Grr.

Never brewing another Belgian beer for as long as I ****ing live.

Iced tea.
All this World Cup talk is almost as bad as all the college basketball talk a couple months ago. Ramble ramble ramble...

At least you're not a bandwagon soccer fan. But then again why would you not root for Merica? You're the reason we lost ;)

Back