What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coff.

Sent from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

if it's that old, it should just scrape off. did you find your parachute pants?

all kidding aside, that sucks. we have a 6 & 3 y/o. I do not like any aspect of cleaning puke.

edit: having a Whole Hog Scotch Ale.

Yeah. Two rooms, big puddles. Yech.

Coffee. Ain't kids grand? At least large portions got in the toilet.

Where did you get that glass??

That style is referred to as a 'thistle' if you want to look for them online. I believe it's for Scotch ales and that Traquair's branded glass is that style.

I'm on the black tea.

Got my beer club beers in the mail yesterday. I'm especially excited about the Jolly Pumpkin beer because it's a Rare Beer Club exclusive.

P1000934.jpg

Beautiful morning here in CT.

Home with my son who now has a slight fever.

On the Coff.

Third Coff. About to go wash the vehicle in the driveway and start on some brews.

Mmmm delicious! Is that a JP La Roja poking out in the back?
Im having this roasty gem after cleaning up from brewday. Very good RIS. Thanks Eric!

Why yes, yes it is a La Roja. You sir, have great JP vision!

La Roja is my go to beer for when I am hanging outside in the yard sitting by the fire. Those days can't come fast enough.

Drinking a Rockstar while logging into work. I have developed a cough and chest congestion. Never fails when the weather starts to warm up that I get a cold.

I'll be the first to admit that I was pretty skeptical about this one but I was wrong. So if someone wants to send me a ton more cans, I wouldn't be sad at all. :D mini workday brew day.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396370067.130639.jpg

I fish to drink.

Home brew DIPA
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396370664.211843.jpg

Went to a "Total Wine" to browse. Grabbed what i went for and waited on a long line of people. Turns out, I was in the KBS with a one bottle limit line. Got out paid for my stuff and left. Crazy!

Saw Dales Pale and this next to it. Was tempted to buy and try but never heard of it.

1396371589863.jpg

1396371622262.jpg

Went to a "Total Wine" to browse. Grabbed what i went for and waited on a long line of people. Turns out, I was in the KBS with a one bottle limit line. Got out paid for my stuff and left. Crazy!

I don't blame you. I'd do the same. KBS is good stuff but what you just went through is on top of the list of craft-beer-things-that-I-hate.

Does anyone know what this is? It's Oskar Blues but it's so high up on the shelf I couldn't make it out. See the blue arrows.

1396375015879.jpg

Are you 4'11"? :confused: :D

LOL...I'm 6 foot tall but feel 4'2 here. This place has isles of beer like Home Depot style. I'm not sure if it's always like this but, finding help in this place was impossible. (Maybe due to the hoard of people for KBS.)

Its thier Deviant Dales. Like a super hoppy DIPA.. I dont like it too much onion/garlic for me but if you like hops you will like that

I knew someone here would know. I've been on an Oskar Blues kick lately and was curious. Looks like I'll pass.

Ha ha! Just messing with you, brother.

Detailing the daily driver after the engine swap and new clutch in my garage right now. Onto my third homebrew DIPA. SMACK

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396376128.904276.jpg

Back