What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIZZLE said:
Water for now. Has anyone had this alaskan raspberry wheat?

Seen it, haven't tried it yet.

Just finished an Independence Austin Amber. Meh, maybe it will at least help me fall asleep on the plane. Headed home.

One of my favorites.

DSCN1904.jpg

Drinking sprite while I try to figure out how I was able to piss off a local brewer from back home. Sometimes I hate Facebook and sometimes get irritated with people that cannot take respectful criticism. :-/

Drinking sprite while I try to figure out how I was able to piss off a local brewer from back home. Sometimes I hate Facebook and sometimes get irritated with people that cannot take respectful criticism. :-/

Having facebook alone pisses me off :-D still dranking water

TedsExcellentAdventure said:
Virgil's cream soda in the passenger seat on the road to Wisconsin!

I've had a cold one in the passenger's seat in many states. Connecticut actually allows it. West Virginia was another one.

Remmy said:
I've had a cold one in the passenger's seat in many states. Connecticut actually allows it. West Virginia was another one.

What!? We're just about to get out of Connecticut... Have to tell SWMBO to turn around for about ten minutes and have a harpoon honey cider!!

Do it!

I've been known to do this in other states, too, mainly on long road trips (interstate only) :D. Oops.

NIZZLE said:
Having facebook alone pisses me off :-D still dranking water

Eh, it's not really Facebook's fault. It's very difficult to convey your feelings and thoughts in words alone. They cannot convey emotion well. So because of that, my words were misinterpreted and my intention was misunderstood. It happens on this site all too frequently as well. So, not this guy is offended and is extremely defensive. But what I don't get is how this guy is offended when his brewery has only been around for a year or so and named one of his beers using the name of another brewery in the beer name, which I'm sure was inadvertent. Either way, this guy received a cease and decist letter to rename the beer. Now he's all jerked off and making some comments about it on FB. I respectfully commented on how I don't like seeing breweries talking smack on each other and would rather see them work together and fight the commercial giants. I was misunderstood. And I can understand how my words could be misunderstood or misinterpreted, so I feel bad, but as a professional company, calling out a loyal customer on a public forum is kind of crappy. So I'm not sure what to do or how to respond.

tyzippers said:
Eh, it's not really Facebook's fault. It's very difficult to convey your feelings and thoughts in words alone. They cannot convey emotion well. So because of that, my words were misinterpreted and my intention was misunderstood. It happens on this site all too frequently as well. So, not this guy is offended and is extremely defensive. But what I don't get is how this guy is offended when his brewery has only been around for a year or so and named one of his beers using the name of another brewery in the beer name, which I'm sure was inadvertent. Either way, this guy received a cease and decist letter to rename the beer. Now he's all jerked off and making some comments about it on FB. I respectfully commented on how I don't like seeing breweries talking smack on each other and would rather see them work together and fight the commercial giants. I was misunderstood. And I can understand how my words could be misunderstood or misinterpreted, so I feel bad, but as a professional company, calling out a loyal customer on a public forum is kind of crappy. So I'm not sure what to do or how to respond.

Man, relax. Drink a beer.

PS: I only read the first sentence of your post.

Pina Colada Chardonnay.

I added 2 litres of Mr. & Mrs. T Pina Colada mix to a batch of Argentia Ridge Chardonnay (double kit purchased at Costco) at bottling. I made the first kit as per the instructions. The result was very bland so I decided to experiment with the second kit. It's a bit of an improvement but it could stand a little more sweetness.

A gushing breakfast nectar! Tasted like a gusher, too. Be careful with the rest Mark. I'll still give it a 10 for the label.

Now a boulevard coffee ale. Tasty.

Just finished a Shorts Huma Lupa Licious while sweating during the boil of a wheat. Prob about 90 out here! Thank god I've been able to jump in the pool to cool down!!

Man, relax. Drink a beer.

PS: I only read the first sentence of your post.

Eh, I'm out of beer and money till tomorrow. Otherwise I would. So instead, I watched the last half hour of Sharknado and now I feel better. Whatever. Sometimes I just think about sh!te too much.

Back