What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit woozy but the wife is getting better by the hour. Well looked after

Little lad is gonna be in an incubator for a few weeks but best place for him for now

:mug:

Sorry to hear you can't hold him right away, but It'll be all worth it when it's said and done. It was strange, My daughter's due date was Feb. 14 14, and she was born right on time, which I'm told never happens

Sorry to hear you can't hold him right away, but It'll be all worth it when it's said and done. It was strange, My daughter's due date was Feb. 14 14, and she was born right on time, which I'm told never happens
Hoppy Valentine's day :mug:

Would love to hold the little guy alright, but am happy to take a back seat to the midwives/ nurses and let them do their thing

Bottling my sMasH... Now I need to find bottles! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Distributing a group buy, fixing my gutter, and going to see Godzilla (today). Tomorrow, assuming things dry out, will be dedicated to mowing the lawn, stringing some hops, and planting three more.

I got a brew in today! However, I still have to run that pesky half-marathon tomorrow. :(.

Yardwork. The in-laws came over to help with all the spring planting and then we cooked dinner, and today we're going to their place to do the same thing over there.

Cool idea,we could really use help like that. Damn wild onions in the flowerbeds are a pita. The tree roots make it tough to dig out the deeply rooted onions. Looks like the ESB will get bottled today. Son workin 2nd job 6 days a week keeps me runnin'.

Gonna be making wine today and I want to put something in the smoker, just gotta figure out what

Oaked my "No Clowning Around" American Strong Ale, kegged my Mango Peach Blonde and cleaned up the brew club mess in the garage.

Just got 2nd FG of 1.012 on my ESB @ 2 weeks today. That rehydrated S-04 worked fast. Gettin ready to bottle it. But calculator says .75-1.3 vco2 for a special bitter. I've found even 1.8 is a little light. Gonna do 2.0 vco2 & see how I like it at that level.

Transplanting my 5 rhizomes and then 3 crowns into their new home. Did brew a 10g batch of 1.048-ish saison last night though to split into a wild lacto batch and a dry hopped batch. :rockin:

CAM01033.jpg

Bottled my sMasH, cleaned up and drank a honey ale and a nut brown ale.

Also washed and collected us-04 from the sMasH...

Taking the husband's truck to a car show provided he manages to finish a few things tonight.

I smoked about 50 lbs of meat! But I had homebrew to drink while it was happening . . .

My girlfriend has friends coming in from out of state. I'm smoking ribs and chicken. Just put the ribs on about 15 minutes ago.

IMG_2625[1].jpg

Watched my son walk across the stage to finish high school!

Fishing for a few hours this morning followed by building trellises to support the new raspberry patch and now bbq and drinking homebrew

Made it!
View attachment 201753

Nice 69 Mustang.

This weekend I kind of want to brew, but starting last night it's gear up for dance recital week. Tonight, dress rehearsal. I get to stay home, but I have lots to do to get the kid ready. Tomorrow, dance recital AFTER I replace the sway links on the MIL's Envoy.

Sunday more dance recital. Then probably the traditional after recital dinner.

Some time there I will be looking at my friend's Cavalier to see if we can pull or bang the dent out of his deck lid and salvage it and only replace the applique. Maybe tonight.

Drinking beer! And grilling food. Uerige alt sticke with wild sockeye salmon, cedar plank grilled with citrus, rosemary, dill, and garlic. Going to use the nice swing top bottle for a 100% brett wit IPA I'm bottling tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402103395.717750.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1402103457.636431.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1402103488.199165.jpg

Replacing my leaky electric hot water heater tomorrow. If you don't hear from me again take it for granted that I've electrocuted myself.

Yard work today and helping a friend move tomorrow. Yippee!

Posting brew club flyers around town and waiting for my inlaws to treat us to sushi tonight.

Visiting my parents in Ohio while husband drives the hot rod power tour.

Just finished moving furnature around so I can reestablish my home office and get my computer off the coffee table.

Back