Wedding Witbier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lithy

Reaction score
Just finished this one up today. Will most likely be the only beer that I label four cases of in the rest of my life.

beerlabelbatch1.png

The official seal generator still has the basic templates up, so if you are handy enough with Photoshop, using those as a base is a pretty easy start to a label.

Nice. Is the color red significant in any way? Considering the Claddagh, I could see using green and gold. Or on the other side of things, find out what colors they are using for their wedding (bridesmaid dress color) and perhaps incorporate that.

Red and black don't exactly say wedding to me - unless of course they are their colors.

Nice. Is the color red significant in any way? Considering the Claddagh, I could see using green and gold. Or on the other side of things, find out what colors they are using for their wedding (bridesmaid dress color) and perhaps incorporate that.

Red and black don't exactly say wedding to me - unless of course they are their colors.

Yeah its actually for my wedding and the red is roughly the colors of the bridesmaids dresses and accent on the bride's dress and black ribbon is used in their jewelry.

Yeah its actually for my wedding and the red is roughly the colors of the bridesmaids dresses and accent on the bride's dress and black ribbon is used in their jewelry.

Well than, congrats! Looks good to go!

Back