We have a serious problem.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer Snob

Reaction score
Just found this one the web........very serious problem......

Yesterday, scientists for Health Canada suggested that men should take a look at
their beer consumption, considering the results of a recent analysis that
revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. The theory is that drinking
beer makes men turn into women. To test the finding, 100 men were fed 6 pints of
beer each. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked
excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive,
failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, and refused to apologize when
wrong. No further testing is planned.

This is horrible Michael. I now need some chocolate, and feel a serious desire to go out and buy some shoes..... ;)

Now that I think about it, I'll have another beer and see if this feeling goes away...:drunk:

Ize

Yesterday scientists revealed that beer contains small traces
of female hormones.
To prove their theory, the scientists fed 100 men 12 pints of beer
and observed that 100% of them gained weight,
talked excessively without making sense, became emotional,
couldn't drive, couldn't think, and
refused to apologize when wrong. No further testing is planned. :tank:

This is serious stuff...Beer contains female hormones!

Last month, National University of Lesotho scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men drank 8 pints of beer each within a 1 hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects:
  1. Argued over nothing.
  2. Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.
  3. Gained weight.
  4. Talked excessively without making sense.
  5. Became overly emotional.
  6. Couldn't drive.
  7. Failed to think rationally.
  8. Had to sit down while urinating.
No further testing was considered necessary.

:mug: I've noticed when I drink, all the girls get prettier. May be that's where lesbians come from.............. may be I'm a lesbian.:confused:

ninja.gif

EricK The Red said:
This is serious stuff...Beer contains female hormones!

Last month, National University of Lesotho scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men drank 8 pints of beer each within a 1 hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects:
  1. Argued over nothing.
  2. Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.
  3. Gained weight.
  4. Talked excessively without making sense.
  5. Became overly emotional.
  6. Couldn't drive.
  7. Failed to think rationally.
  8. Had to sit down while urinating.

it actually in some way does. for instance someone taking steriods which is artificial testosteron of which converts into estrogen (a female hormone) if too much is consumed. what this has to do with beer is beer contains alchohol which holds the fat cells in the body and that helps convert the steriods into estrogen a bit faster. so guys on steriods have to watch out for gyno (***** tits) if they want to drink while using steriods.

so THATS why it so small.... I thought it was because I was white....

j/k.... sortta....:(

steriods actually don't make your tool smaller the thing steriods cause to shrink are the two wall nuts due to no natrual testosterone being produced in the body. didn't mean to hi-jack the thread just some useless knowledge i had haha

4189-DSCF0130-1.JPG

if thats where those warlocks came from you must drink alot of beer haha j/king but nice :) :cross: :mug:

gumby1220 said:
steriods actually don't make your tool smaller the thing steriods cause to shrink are the two wall nuts due to no natrual testosterone being produced in the body. didn't mean to hi-jack the thread just some useless knowledge i had haha

I was talking about the beer man.... talking about the beer....:D

it actually in some way does. for instance someone taking steriods which is artificial testosteron of which converts into estrogen (a female hormone) if too much is consumed

Wrong- Your body ramps up the production of estrogen to match. Once the injections cease the body doesnt slow down production for some time (called rebound). Testosterone never converts into estrogen.

MikeFlynn74 said:
Wrong- Your body ramps up the production of estrogen to match. Once the injections cease the body doesnt slow down production for some time (called rebound). Testosterone never converts into estrogen.

you're right but the natural production is almost frozen and as your body still produces estrogen and the more fat cells your body has the more estrogen your body produces. and thats why you can get gyno (***** tits) if a user doesn't post cycle properly with an anti-estrogen

gumby1220

Gyno is the simplest thing in the world to avoid and what Ive seen more and more is adolecent gyno. It occures in kids who are obese prior to puberty. poor bastards.

You can also get the glands removed and never have the issue in the first place!

MikeFlynn74 said:
Gyno is the simplest thing in the world to avoid and what Ive seen more and more is adolecent gyno. It occures in kids who are obese prior to puberty. poor bastards.

You can also get the glands removed and never have the issue in the first place!

yeah i knew about getting the glands removed. and yeah i feel for those little bastards its not even their fault for it the parents should teach the children portion control.

Found this in another forum. If it has been posted before, I apologize.

Beer Contains Female Hormones

Last month, National University of Lesotho scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female
hormones in beer.

Men should take a concerned look at their
beer consumption.

The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women .

To test the theory, 100 men drank 8 pints of beer each within a 1 hour period.

It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects

1) Argued over nothing.
2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.
3) Gained weight.
4) Talked excessively without making sense.
5) Became overly emotional.
6) Couldn't drive.
7) Failed to think rationally.
8) Had to sit down while urinating.

Back