Wawbrau first label...with ninjas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drevilz4l

Reaction score
Heres my first attempt at a label. Its a really simple B&W label as I'm not really doing anything with my beer except giving it away to people, but I figured I'd make the laugh when they saw it. Not the real name of the cider (actually Graff malty cider), but I needed a subject matter.

KillerHoppedCider.png

KillerCider.jpg

Wawbrau, the preferred beer of ninjas.

I made a label with the Bujinkan (google it) logo & showed it to my mentor. He made me delete it before our Japanese friends sent somebody stateside to do it for me. I like yours though.

Well after some thought and way too much time on my hands here's my final label. I think ill make a different one for each brew if im not feeling lazy.
KillerCiderFinalWeb.png

That guy reminds me of "Ask a Ninja"; just to geek out your fine artwork, do you know what the kanji is?

Still debating weather to make this vertical or horizontal. I was thinking if I cut off the logo part at the top I could use that as the top label. Any ideas oh how to do this easily?

KillCiderFinal.jpg

I am quite possibly the most indecisive person ever.

Latest posts

Back