Wait a minute...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scruffy1207

Reaction score
Me and my gf got into a big argument earlier, now she is sleeping in my bed and I'm sleeping on my friends couch. how did I get the crap end of the stick, it's my bed!

emjay said:
Because you HAVE a stick.

Maybe I shouldn't be sticking my sticks in crap. Atleast I have a 3 pack of sierra nevada torpedo. A man should be in his own bed no matter how wrong he is! However I'm not wrong.

DunklesWeissbier said:
LOL. You may not be wrong but you just have to remember that a woman is ALWAYS right.

I just don't see how women can just shoot tear beams out of their eyes and win, it's something inherent in our dna I guess.

GodsStepBrother said:
Homercidal is right this seems to be the only possible solution.

Lol, she's too smart for that. She has never given me any. She says that taking nudes is asking for them to be distributed.

Lol, she's too smart for that. She has never given me any. She says that taking nudes is asking for them to be distributed.

That sucks, I have never been kicked out of the house. Usually just got hang out with the dog's on the couch. Then creep back in the room when she's asleep to get her more mad in the morning :tank:

GodsStepBrother said:
That sucks, I have never been kicked out of the house. Usually just got hang out with the dog's on the couch. Then creep back in the room when she's asleep to get her more mad in the morning :tank:

Yeah, but it won't happen again. Me and SWMBO are at the local pub for SDBW right now.

Back