visiting Jacksonville,FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobotion

Reaction score
Hi I'm visiting Jacksonville, Fl right now any good homebrewing stores or good bars to try beers?thanks

lobotion said:
Hi I'm visiting Jacksonville, Fl right now any good homebrewing stores or good bars to try beers?thanks

Go to Bold City Brewery and Intuition Ale works, 2 micro-breweries around the corner from each other

Never been, but I would rather go to the dentist, I went to Bold City yesterday, we went took the tour again and had a few pints.. always a good time, and i got a free tiny pilsner glass

Intuition is great, Bold City is ok. Green room is good out at the beaches and Pinglehead brewing (aka Brewer's Pizza) in Orange Park is the shiz. But.....

The end all be all beer spot in Jax is definitely Kickbacks Gastropub in Riverside (on King St.). It's just three blocks south of Intuition brewing on King st.. Steve @ Kickbacks has over 85 craft beers on tap at any given time and thousands more in bottles. Great food, too but the kitchen can be slow if it's crowded. Go for the beer.

Bottle stores: The only two worth browsing in the Jax area are Grassroots on Park Ave. in Riverside (near Intuition, Kickbacks, etc.) and Total Wine & More out at Town Center.

aiptasia said:
Intuition is great, Bold City is ok. Green room is good out at the beaches and Pinglehead brewing (aka Brewer's Pizza) in Orange Park is the shiz. But.....

The end all be all beer spot in Jax is definitely Kickbacks Gastropub in Riverside (on King St.). It's just three blocks south of Intuition brewing on King st.. Steve @ Kickbacks has over 85 craft beers on tap at any given time and thousands more in bottles. Great food, too but the kitchen can be slow if it's crowded. Go for the beer.

Bottle stores: The only two worth browsing in the Jax area are Grassroots on Park Ave. in Riverside (near Intuition, Kickbacks, etc.) and Total Wine & More out at Town Center.

I agree on everything but intuition, but, I am not a big fan of hoppy brews, Kickbacks is a nice spot and I love that they stay open forever, there is a new store on park&king too called beer:30 have as good of a selection as grassroots. I prefer bold City to Intuition, haven't made it to the green room or engine 15

Latest posts

Back