Video Games

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Installing Wolfenstein: The New Order right now. I'm looking forward to playing through it.

@TheCADJockey has Diablo 3 running on PC now! Time for the HBT group to get him level'd and geared!

Don't know how much I can help anymore. I now work evenings and don't get home until close to midnight. Can maybe arrange a weekend time to play.

Then again who do I think I am kidding? I accepted help, didnt provide too much.

No help is necessary. Once I get time to sit down for a bit and play, I'll finish leveling my barbarian.. get him some gear.. then my doors will be open for any friendly HBT monster crushing.

I'll be on this evening from around 530 to 730 (Eastern) so can help you out. I'll most likely be playing Wolfenstein (damn good game) but can hop over to Diablo at any time.

Tom Clancy's The Division for the Xbox One just arrived at my house. I've played the beta and it was awesome! I hope to get the game installed this afternoon and will be on late tonight playing (probably around 11pm EST). Anyone else here pickup The Division today or plan to?

Guise... I think something is wrong with my system. I was trying to play a game and it just completely froze up.

I even walked away for at least 45 mins and nothing was moving. Completely unresponsive.

WTF gives?

Restart your comp and check back in with an update.

Not sure how that would help.

Still not doing anything... seriously, hasn't moved for at least 12 hours. Totally unresponsive.

pic756833_md.jpg

Anyone else here pickup The Division today or plan to?

Tom Clancy games always looked really chintzy to me. I've heard a lot of hype about the Division though and the trailer looked kind of cool. I'd love to hear what you think after you get to play it a bit. It would be nice to have a little feedback before I pick it up.

WTF gives?

Just get a funking PS4 so we can nerd out and kill monsters together.

UNITE US!

UNITE THE CLANS!!!

3859290-lhvkeb1.gif

Not sure how that would help.

Still not doing anything... seriously, hasn't moved for at least 12 hours. Totally unresponsive.

Your computer is frozen. The first steps to take are always either ctrl+alt+del to open the task manager and close the problematic program, and if that doesn't work, restart the comp. 99% of the time you're fine after that.

Your computer is frozen. The first steps to take are always either ctrl+alt+del to open the task manager and close the problematic program, and if that doesn't work, restart the comp. 99% of the time you're fine after that.

>>-----The joke---->

Your head. :D

It's a wonder anyone takes you seriously anymore, Psy.

Bahaha

I honestly didn't know it was a boardgame! Most pics don't show up for me since I'm at work :p

giphy.gif

Got a great kill the other day in Battlefield 4 on the PS4. Somebody killed one of my guys then started t-bagging. I managed to get a headshot on the t-bagger mid t-bag with my last bullet. It was pretty satisfying...

Really need to watch it full screen at hi-res because it's rather hard to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone in on the Overwatch beta? I havent watched gameplay or anything yet. Wonder if it'll be good. I havent been a fan of hte recent Blizz games so not too much faith. @hunter_la5

Got a great kill the other day in Battlefield 4 on the PS4. Somebody killed one of my guys then started t-bagging. I managed to get a headshot on the t-bagger mid t-bag with my last bullet. It was pretty satisfying...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFn7UtPMwf0

Really need to watch it full screen at hi-res because it's rather hard to see.

That's pretty tight, but check out this shot that I landed on a Raider with my quad's missile launcher.

Through the vegetation even... fecking slamma jammed the funk out of him.

pic756842_md.jpg

I don't know if I ever even actually played the game, just had them. Even had a gold metal slammer with a unicorn hologram on it. Thing was sliiiiick bro.

I don't know if I ever even actually played the game, just had them. Even had a gold metal slammer with a unicorn hologram on it. Thing was sliiiiick bro.

Ah, the old brass monsters. I liked the ones with the finger grooves carved in them, which was kind've silly because they never fit anyone's fingers.

I still don't get the pog (was it a craze?) game. Was that like playing marbles? Basically whatever ends up out of the circle you keep?

Stack em up, hit em with a thicker pog made of heavier material (slammer), whichever flip over are yours. My friends and I never played for keeps, though, we got too attached to our individual pogs...

I still don't get the pog (was it a craze?) game. Was that like playing marbles? Basically whatever ends up out of the circle you keep?

i'm with ya. i guess i was to old or just didn't care about anything other than robitussin at the time. marbles were meant for my sling shot, metal pogs could have been turned into sharpened flying disks...

POG! Me and my brother had quite the slammer collection. My prized slammer, was this heavy solid brass one. Was a ball with a flat disk on each end. Dropped it one game, missed the stack and cracked my brother's board in half. lol It was a mighty slammer!

At one point, my brother and I acquired a pog making machine. Unfortunately we weren't overly creative at that point, thinking back, that could've been fun. We did make some of our own pogs though, was neat.

POGs was all the rage when i was in 5th grade. was fun times. always played for keeps, its gambling for lil kids.

I tried to play Path of Exile for a little bit last night... just needed some mindless monster killing. Connection was deplorable. Apparently there is some Play.TV program on my computer now that automatically starts streaming. Between that and a half dozen updates that were trying to complete, I played for 10 minutes before almost losing my hardcore character. Then my puppy decided to start eating everything in the house.

Had to hang it up for the night.

Haven't played video games in years but my 3 year old got me hooked on Star War: Galaxy of Heroes for my phone. I'm playing like 1-2 hours a day.

Back