Vendor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shizog4

Reaction score
Who is the best vender for used pin lock kegs with a picnic tap setup and bottle? Everywhere I look has ridiculous shipping

I pieced mine out and found it was cheaper. New ball lock kegs at Adventures In Homebrewing are $75 right now. Cheapest even with shipping! I shopped around for a regulator, hoses , picnic taps, kegs, etc. Tanks I bought localy used. 20lb tank full for less than a 5lb empty and new. Shipping is killer on tanks because of the weight. And try to buy as much from one site as you can and usually save on shipping. $0.50 saved in price may be eaten up by shipping if you order separately. I bought most of my stuff from The Beverage Factory, Adventures in Homebrewing, and Micromatic. All of them will show up with a Google/Bing search. Also some people like the Keg Outlet, but I haven't tried them. One piece of advice. Buy extra hose! I started with just enough for each keg and ended up wit 10ft on each beer line just to balance the system and cure my foam problems. Had to wait a week for the new shipment. Good luck!

kegconnection is $7.95 flat rate shipping

If bottle mean CO2 tank...then shop around locally. Some places won't fill less than 20# and most places just swap tanks.

Latest posts

Back