Vendor Review - Apex Brew Wares

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jiggs_casey

Reaction score
I had a couple of last minute things to pick up for this weekend. About $8.00 worth of yeast and hops. The lhbs I typically use is about 20 miles from where I'm at, which means that once I factor in gas prices, I'm into it for $16.00. Double what I would have wanted to pay.

I remembered a post a while back from Apex Brew Wares saying they were open for business. I looked them up today and found that not only were they close, they were in a part of town that I frequent. So, I placed an order. I just said to let me know when the order was ready and that I could pick up.

What I didn't expect was an email two hours later saying that it was ready to go and I could pick up anytime! Absolutely cool! Definitely something to be remembered the next time I need to place an order for an upcoming brewday.

Thanks again Jeremy! :rockin::rockin::rockin:

Consider posting this in the vendor review section, so other prosepective patrons can find it.

Would love to, just can't find 'vendor reviews'. I found vendors, vendor showcase, vendor giveaways but, search didn't turn up anything for vendor reviews.

For future reference, scroll all the way to the bottom of the main forum page when looking for vendor reviews. The Vendor reviews are not where you would think (near all the other vendor related forums), but rather burried at the bottom of the board, after the recipe database, near things like Cheese Making and Meat Smoking.

There have been multiple threeads asking it to be moved to the more logical location near the rest of the vendor categories, but because that forum can contain posts reviewing "non-vendor" companies, the Mods/Admin feel that it should stay where it is currently located.

Latest posts

Back