• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Various Pellet Hops for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardens355

Reaction score
Selling a bunch of 2019/2020 hops that have been in the deep freezer since I got them. Vacuum sealed with Foodsaver into 4-6 oz bags then one or multiple bags into Mylar bags.

Hops are local to KCMO. For shipping, I would need added cost for whatever cheapest USPS option is. Hops are on Google Sheet below.

Google Doc Hop Inventory

Last edited:
Just arrived. Thanks!

20220708_174509.jpg

Bought a nice 'pile' of these hops. Alll in sealed bags and mylar. Inventoried and stored in freezer. Great deal. Hope to brew the next recipe with some of these.

Thanks for the hops! haven't actually opened the box yet. but it looks right on the outside! (i plan on just throwing it in the freezer, till next brew day ;)) :mug:

Hops still available. Lowered pricing on Google Sheets. Price would have to include shipping on top of hops cost. 2 lbs = $10 shipping, up to ~4 lbs = $16 shipping, up to ~6 lbs = $22 shipping.

Back