Use Guy R All Fkin Awesome!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau815

Reaction score
Come on now... im not gonna lie its 2 am and i have had some homebrews but not often enough do we thank the WHOLE community that is HBT! Were all awesome. And that stupid homebrew talk website can kiss our a$$. I mean, they are a spinoff and say that HBT is full of elite people like Edwort or Revvy or whoever. But Edwort and Revvy and others are WHY we brew great and WHY get better. Were not saying these guys, (and gals, Yooper) are Gods. But they know a hell of alot more than us, and they are kind enough to help us with whatever we need. All of us in this community are great people... who needs another homebrew site??? We got it ALL right here. Everyone who agrees HAHB and say THANK YOU HBT!

Yeah.

Thanks to all the HBT'ers, newbie and oldbie alike.

And remember, two aspirin and a big glass of water before bed. :tank:

:cheers

This site is great. I've got my first brew in it's second fermentation now and the info i've gotten from this site has been great. I'll be here for a long time to come!

This is a wonderful site!

My LHBS dude told me that only 5% of the brewers are all grain. That seems like a low number to me, but maybe that is his experience in the local area here.

If it wasn't for this group, I would have been too intimidated to ever go all grain and I would have likely given up brewing beer around my 2nd or 3rd batch. There has been lots of great advice and suggestions in here about things I had never heard about. Everyone here has given me the itch to explore doing things like making my own recipes and getting out of my brewing comfort zone to try all sorts of different things.

You folks ROCK!

My LHBS dude told me that only 5% of the brewers are all grain. That seems like a low number to me, but maybe that is his experience in the local area here.
You folks ROCK!

Actually he's not far off the mark...it may seem like there's a lot of ag-ers out there, but in reality the largest percentage in the world would be kit and kilo brewers (cooper's) and extract brewers . It's only been in the last few years with the ability to cheaply do full volume boils (with turkey fryers) and easy to make mashtuns out of coolers, that all grain brewing has become a lot more popular. But still a lot of hobbiests never progress being extract with grain.

Charlie Papazian discussed that in a Basic Brewing Pod-cast over the last couple of years...I don't know if it's as low as 5% percent...but it still is pretty low.

Me, elitist? I'm the aniti-EAC...Would my post count be so freaking high from answering the same questions over and over if I were some sort of elitist?:confused:

I meant WHY we brew it well... not like we LIVE to brew for them lol, i admitted i was hittin the brews that night lol... and i saw that other site trashing this one and felt like i had to stick up for HBT. That was my version of drunk dialing HBT haha my bad.

That sounds very sticky! I think ill pass on his caulk. Too much caulk can result in stuck fermentation's or even stuck sparge's.

haha,this thread is hilarious. You guys never watch Pardon the Interruption?? mike wilbon is always giving out Dap, and yes it means props, so get yo mind out of tha gutta :p

I thought we were going to have a battle going on here, but this thread went to hell in a handbasket real quick. Thanks for the laughs.

Yeah some no talent @$$ clowns made a new one cuz this one is apparently overrun by elitists.

Back