Upstate NY thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo.... has anybody seen any Firestone Walker 17 around? I have no idea what distro to this area is supposed to be. I'd like to do a 15-16-17 vertical tasting with my brother in law over Christmas but I'm not sure if that will come to fruition.
I have not seen but I dontdrinkbeer.com

I'm looking to do a vertical as well. We haven't even seen Velvet Merkin yet. I wouldn't expect 17 until next year

Nice IP trade and beers today with mborden. We met at a new local brewery and restaurant that had one, yes one of their beers on tap. CNY, when will you learn. Redux soon brother!

Nice IP trade and beers today with mborden. We met at a new local brewery and restaurant that had one, yes one of their beers on tap. CNY, when will you learn. Redux soon brother!
Absolutely man, great to meet you and chat over some mediocre beers, haha. Let's do it again soon (the meeting up part)!

Sooo.... has anybody seen any Firestone Walker 17 around? I have no idea what distro to this area is supposed to be. I'd like to do a 15-16-17 vertical tasting with my brother in law over Christmas but I'm not sure if that will come to fruition.

Just saw one or two of those at finger lakes beverage center in ithaca NY. (first time posting here and checking out my "local" forum. You all are doing a good job with it as far as I can see. I am representing Ithaca =)

Sucks is back along with WWS
17 came and went like the wind
I saw Sucks and one of my local shops just posted that they just got WWS in.

Is it really true that FW17 already hit and went just like that in the Upstate area? J Ryans in Syracuse posted that they had some on draft on Saturday so I was hoping to see some bottles on shelves. I grow weary of spending gas money as I make the rounds only to come back disappointed, haha.

used-tennis-balls.jpg

I never even heard a peep. Dang. Looks like I'll have to hit the ISO:FT boards.

Thanks to a hot tip from Wassailwilly, I was able to find some hidden XVII at the Syracuse Co-op. I left a couple bottles on the shelf for any of you other folks who want to try and get some for yourselves. Happy New Year!

Party Source in Syracuse just announced that they got FW XVII in. Co-op must have gotten it early somehow.

What's on the shelves as far as Bruery and Maine Beer Co in cuse on the reg, anything?
I think I see Bois and Tart of Darkness somewhat regularly at Byrne Dairy.
As far as Maine, I see King Titus, Mean Old Tom, and MO at Byrne Dairy and Party Source. Lunch comes through every now and again.

Let me know if you're looking for something in particular and I'll keep my eyes open! I'll also get back to your text soon haha.

Shipping out at the end of the month. Then it's up to distro....

Coming to Buffalo next Sunday to watch the mighty Halak. Who's coming, where are we going for food, and what are we going to crack open?

Shop is going to get back to me on he Abacus. Said it was on the order sheet with a quantity of zero available so it must be coming. He said its the first he's seen it.

Back