UPS fail

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TechyDork

Dork of all Tech
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
You know that feeling of excitement you get when you have been planning a new 3 vessel eHERMS build for a while and you finally order all the parts. Then you spend the next two weeks clicking refresh on your browser everyday waiting for the tracking info to show delivered?

Well this kinda ruins that feeling of joy. My new egg shaped 20 gallon MLT! Think i will have trouble finding a false bottom to fit?

Good thing Amazon rocks, a replacement is already on its' way!

IMG_4456.jpg

That sucks.

I had a propane burner that I joked was delivered by the UPS gorilla. I'm glad it was cast iron because otherwise it would have been bent to hell.

The box almost looked like someone set the forks of a fork lift on it, or a pallet fell on it. Luckily i have all the parts for my control panel to work on while i wait for the replacement to show up.

They letting you keep the old one? You may be able to get it into a more circle-y shape and use it for other things.

I'm still surprised the four pack of bottled home brews I sent from here all the way to SoCal made it intact. I've gotten boxes of brewing stuff that looks like Tyrone Shoelaces got ahold of it!

It is scheduled to be delivered today. All my stainless fittings, HERMS coil and false bottom should be here soon too. Luckily I wasn't in a big hurry to get set to brew.

Awesome look foward to seeing the system set up..im gonna build me a herms too..cheers

Back