Upcoming Vendor Giveaway Sneak Peak

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my begging line. I don't have money to buy anything like this due to having 2 children and sending them to daycare. That place is hundreds more than my mortgage! I could use any one of these things to help make more beer, therefore drowning my sorrows. :)

Next!

Thanks to Rebel Brewer for this one.

rebel.jpg

I would love this, my barley crusher crapped out on me. Please sign me up!

I'll renew my soon-expiring subscription for an entry into this fine give-away! Let's do this!

I haven't gotten a barley crusher yet...grad school tuition and book costs are prohibitive, at best. That one sure looks purdy though:D

I'm interested in this as well. This would be a great addition to the brewshed.

Have we actually seen any details on the give away?

I would like to be signed up, whatever that requires! Thanks guys!

Ryan M.

mccumath said:
I would like to be signed up, whatever that requires! Thanks guys!

Ryan M.

Sure, we'll all take care of that for you. Just sit back and wait for the prizes to roll in.

OK everyone... I won! So, you don't need to pay attention to this thread any longer..

Tx,

You're killing us here! Details, we want details! :fro:

BTW, kudos to the vendors here on HBT! Great prizes (for whatever contest this is). :mug: :mug:

I love the sneak peeks but what the heck is up with the details? You are killing my rush.

wow is this gonna be insane, Thanks Vendors and HBT cant wait!!!:ban:

"I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now"

I'm not even gonna enter. I already won a Pretzel Petes contest. Thats my win for the decade.

Screw that, i'm entering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back