Upcoming Vendor Giveaway Sneak Peak

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Subscribed! Thanks to the awesome vendors. Recently made a purchase from Keg Connection. Awesome products and helpful guys.

I'll need vendor and participant addresses to send out both the thank you and condolence cards. Best luck next time everyone!

Wow, that's a pretty awesome assortment of goodies. Which ones do I get (note the use of the plural)?:D

An in-depth cost benefit analysis of the odds of winning free brew gear multiplied by the cost of goods potentially obtained for free would argue that most of us are wasting valuable time. Our time spent viewing, posting, and obsessing over to this thread would be better spent earning a living and buying directly from the valued HBT vendors. Now get off this thread and just buy the stuff already….

…so that I can win it!

mikeysab said:
No way buddy, i've been practicing my giveaway winning technique. I got this

I've already got my "caught a giveaway" dance down pat. Those guys in the NFL have nothing on me!

So, um... Did I miss it somewhere in this thread, or were we ever told how these giveaways would go down? That BadAss2 is looking awfully awesome.

I've already got my "caught a giveaway" dance down pat. Those guys in the NFL have nothing on me!

Might I suggest integrating the Birdman Hand Rub into the celebratory ritual?

Check it out: [ame="http://youtu.be/1IQc9_JVcqo"]http://youtu.be/1IQc9_JVcqo[/ame]

Note we have no affiliation (or much awareness frankly) with Birdman the performer. But thank you to HBT user "step" for sharing this video with us. It seems to fit with this giveaway thread nicely.

"Just got me some homebrew gear for FREE.....Birdman Hand Rub!"

BirdmanBrewingCo said:
"Just got me some homebrew gear for FREE.....Birdman Hand Rub!"

I've already integrated Aaron Rodgers championship belt celebration, but I'm sure I can find a way to get the hand rub in there too!

its seems the planets are aligning. i just purchased a kegerator from a friend who drinks bmc so there's a few pieces of equipment i'll need to start kegging.

mikeysab said:
If I win any of this stuff, i'll be giving myself a different kind of rub

Brown sugar? Cayenne? What's your favorite rub? :)

Haha, not quite, but you did remind me of what my pulled pork rub was missing yesterday. I forgot the damn brown sugar. No wonder my meat didn't get that nice crust on the outside. Definitely gotta rub it before you pull it. The sauce comes out better that way.

m52544_do_want.jpg

Facing west, strip naked except for a zebra s,in (skin, not print) thong,stand on your left leg, place a baloney sandwich atop your head, point your right hand north and say "Txbrew, fearless leader of HBT, I beg you to be entered into this generous contest". Then eat the sandwich and you're entered

Facing west, strip naked except for a zebra s,in (skin, not print) thong,stand on your left leg, place a baloney sandwich atop your head, point your right hand north and say "Txbrew, fearless leader of HBT, I beg you to be entered into this generous contest". Then eat the sandwich and you're entered

OK. That's done. Now where do I pick up my winnings? The video is gonna be worth BIG BUCKS.

Dave

I'm going to have to build a Brew Shack to house all my new gear I'm going to win

mikeysab said:

That

Is that it? I thought I would have to do something out of my ordinary routine....this contest should be a piece of cake!

So, how many other people come on here and immediately check TX's recent posts to see if he's announced the details yet? :D

chshrecat said:
so, how many other people come on here and immediately check tx's recent posts to see if he's announced the details yet? :d

+1

Ok I will take one set, I love give aways like that, where do I pickup my stuff now??

mikeysab said:

DONE! Did I win??

Give it to me what'cha say, give it to me what'cha say, GIVE IT TO MEEEE!!!!!

ChshreCat said:
So, how many other people come on here and immediately check TX's recent posts to see if he's announced the details yet? :D

Lookit the big brains on brad.

Crap, didn't even think of that, jenius

I regularly miss threads. Even ones that are really popular... I'll miss seeing them for days. So for something like this, I check his posts to see if he started a new thread for it. :D

I regularly miss threads. Even ones that are really popular... I'll miss seeing them for days. So for something like this, I check his posts to see if he started a new thread for it. :D

I'm the same way..

me too, i'm the same way. I totally thought of everything..... I'm entered, I thought of it alll. I checked tx's posts, I'm in this one, totally entered, wanting to win anything.....how do I actually enter? oh, the baloney thing????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back