True TDB-24-48-1-G-1 Questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gdubss31

Reaction score
I just purchased this unit on Craigslist and it came with a 3 tap tower but It was missing the shelves. Does anyone have any information on this Unit? I did hook it up to my Kill A Watt adapter and it says it's using over a dollar a day, does this seem right?? I have it set on the dial # 3 and it's currently pouring beer at 35 degrees, the unit does get cold fast. The compressor seems to turn on every 25-30 minutes and runs for 15 minutes. I did not notice the bottom of the door gasket was a bit cracked so I just ordered a new one. I have yet to clean the condenser. Any ideas/advice will be great.

All Direct Draws are going to be power hungry. You have to remember you also have a fan in there as well that is circulating the air. I wouldn't change anything except for the gasket. Really only thing you can do is put some Vaseline on any of the gaskets every once in a while to make sure its a nice seal.

Awesome, I ordered my gasket from DIYgaskets last night. I am still waiting for my confirmation. Hopefully it gets here soon. Thanks:)

I got my new Door Seal and after a few weeks, I am still getting a small puddle of water and I can see it dropping from the top of the kegerator. I am starting to notice the compressor turn on more often and now stays on for about 20-25 minutes compared to 15 minutes before.

Back