Traveling Horse Head

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My apologies for hoarding Norm - I didn't realize there was a secret society of the traveling horse head! Here are the two activities Norm helped out with. 1st, helping sift through the insane pile of vacation photos and 2nd helping me bottle my BDSA. Hopefully AllenH (who now knows of this thread) will be more responsive to the rules!

IMG_5137.jpg

IMG_7657.jpg

IMG_7656.jpg

I just come across this thread. WOW! I love the idea, absolutely hilarious. I look forward to following the adventures.

Has Norm been sent to the glue factory? Are we beating a dead Norm? Has he joined the wild mustangs? Who's next?

Has Norm been sent to the glue factory? Are we beating a dead Norm? Has he joined the wild mustangs? Who's next?

See post #248.

Mark, I'm sorry man. I totally assumed you knew about the whole horse head thing. That was my bad really. :)

I keep forgetting to mail that damn thing out. The bad part is I've mailed out over 100lbs of beer and forgot to put it in any of the boxes. I will drop it in the mail tomorrow or Friday

Back