Travel to Scandinavia?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had dinner at Akkurat tonight with my wife. Food was on point as was the draft list. Didn’t dive into the bottles other than looking, pricey and just not worth a solo crush imo. The wife did enjoy being able to crush a framboise which is fairly rare at a restaurant in Oakland.

Had dinner at Akkurat tonight with my wife. Food was on point as was the draft list. Didn’t dive into the bottles other than looking, pricey and just not worth a solo crush imo. The wife did enjoy being able to crush a framboise which is fairly rare at a restaurant in Oakland.

What were the lambic drafts? Also, have you been to Stockholm Brewing yet? Nische took me and my then-fiancee/now wife there and we enjoyed.

From now on Zum Franziskaner has cantillon as well as Akkurat, Zum Franziskaner being the place that old owner of Akkurat runs since he sold Akkurat a year ago.

Back