Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. I picked up the Noir last night, had given up on the Bomb, but stumbled upon these two while picking up some dinner tonight. They're spendy, but I really appreciate that Prairie is not using big bottles for their big stouts.

They're definitely a little pricey for a 12oz bottle, but that Noir is awesome. I'm not as big of a fan of the Bomb because of the chile peppers, but it's still really good and the 13% ABV is well hidden.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392225064.460820.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392225086.574466.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392225101.455991.jpg
First part of a multi-stage trade with wobrien that will take place over the next month. Looking forward to all of these!!

Id get all of that in a heart beat, especially the coffee

Pretty cheap, considering here in CT, most beer stores want $10/bottle and don't give a discount for the 4-pack. The cheapest I was able to get BCBS was $7.99/bottle in Danbury, CT when I was out there about a month ago.

Pretty cheap, considering here in CT, most beer stores want $10/bottle and don't give a discount for the 4-pack. The cheapest I was able to get BCBS was $7.99/bottle in Danbury, CT when I was out there about a month ago.

I can still get standard bottles at around 10 bucks a bottle in Philly, but all the variants have long disappeared.

DAMMIT! They better keep it inside at least!

I don't think they will even make an attempt to deliver tomorrow in that weather. My office is gated and closed, there is no way they could just drop it off and leave it in the elements.
I'll just have to wait until Friday to get it...just as well, I'll crack that 2011 open at lunch on Friday.

I can still get standard bottles at around 10 bucks a bottle in Philly, but all the variants have long disappeared.

It's the opposite here, at least in my 3-4 local beer stores. The variants (BW and Coff) were around longer than the standard.

I got BCBS at $4.5 a bottle when bought a four pack

Showoff.

I don't think they will even make an attempt to deliver tomorrow in that weather. My office is gated and closed, there is no way they could just drop it off and leave it in the elements.
I'll just have to wait until Friday to get it...just as well, I'll crack that 2011 open at lunch on Friday.

Haha nice, you will have to let me know how it is. I am still hesitant about opening one of the two I saved for myself.

Haha nice, you will have to let me know how it is. I am still hesitant about opening one of the two I saved for myself.

I'm thinking it should be close to peak if it hasn't already. That's a long time to have squirreled away and no telling how it was stored at your shop. I will definitely let you know how it pours for me though :mug:

It's the opposite here, at least in my 3-4 local beer stores. The variants (BW and Coff) were around longer than the standard.

Showoff.

I have friends up in CT who said they saw absolutely zero BCBS, so you definitely got the good shop lol
On a plus side, looks like Philly is getting Two Roads distro soon. They will be pouring Igor's Dream at the Philly Craft festival on the 1st. I got a VIP ticket specifically for that pour lol

Showoff.

I have to show off every now and again :D

Sadly we havent got any of the variants to my knowledge. They suppose to be here soon but that was weeks/months ago. Just keep waiting. I want to try the coffee and BW

I'm thinking it should be close to peak if it hasn't already. That's a long time to have squirreled away and no telling how it was stored at your shop. I will definitely let you know how it pours for me though :mug:

For at least the last six months it was at the shop, it was in coolers so thats a good sign! I had seen it there for awhile, but never realized it was rare.

I have to show off every now and again :D

Sadly we havent got any of the variants to my knowledge. They suppose to be here soon but that was weeks/months ago. Just keep waiting. I want to try the coffee and BW

That stinks. I had a fellow HBT member reach out to me for 4 Barleywines. I sent 'em down to Tennessee not too long ago. Should've let me know as the place I got them from had about a case and a half total of the BW + Coff. The two closest shops I go to are out of all of them at the moment.

For at least the last six months it was at the shop, it was in coolers so thats a good sign! I had seen it there for awhile, but never realized it was rare.

It's pretty easy to pass unless you are individually reading the bottle its nearly identical to the standard release

That stinks. I had a fellow HBT member reach out to me for 4 Barleywines. I sent 'em down to Tennessee not too long ago. Should've let me know as the place I got them from had about a case and a half total of the BW + Coff. The two closest shops I go to are out of all of them at the moment.

Its all good. I'm sure some are still out there or finally release here but that will be needle in the hay stack. People jump on any release here. hope to get my hands on a couple. Got plenty of BCBS, luckly.

Exactly, the mustache finally gave it away :rockin:

I'm fairly certain you are going to be more stoked on the extras rather then main bottle lol. Those are some really solid brews I sent your way. Looking forward to you posting that response tomorrow.

I'm fairly certain you are going to be more stoked on the extras rather then main bottle lol. Those are some really solid brews I sent your way. Looking forward to you posting that response tomorrow.

Well damn, I was already excited for tomorrow but this makes it worse now! You got some good extras coming too, maybe not to the level of beer you get in Philly, but all great midwest beers! You might be able to guess one that I sent :D

Well damn, I was already excited for tomorrow but this makes it worse now! You got some good extras coming too, maybe not to the level of beer you get in Philly, but all great midwest beers! You might be able to guess one that I sent :D

I'll give you a hint on one of the bottles...its a great DIPA with a fish on the label...it rhymes with Musculipin.

If anyone wants to grab me some of the variants it'd be much appreciated....coffee was in one place down here and only as part of a mixed 4pk (2 reg 1 coff 1 bw) for $26. Brutal

Meow meow

If I remember right there is a pretty good assortment, too...so the box won't be dominated by any one style.

So how sour is this 2012 Riserva? I have read mixed reviews for that year but am still very much looking forward to it. The most sour beer I have had is love child, which was also my first sour so that may have played a role in making it seem more tart then it was.

So how sour is this 2012 Riserva? I have read mixed reviews for that year but am still very much looking forward to it. The most sour beer I have had is love child, which was also my first sour so that may have played a role in making it seem more tart then it was.

Its much more mild in comparison against the '11...which was kick you in the teeth tart. It still has a large pucker value to it, but not to the point where it's undrinkable. It is definitely one the purdiest pours of all time, that's for sure

Its much more mild in comparison against the '11...which was kick you in the teeth tart. It still has a large pucker value to it, but not to the point where it's undrinkable. It is definitely one the purdiest pours of all time, that's for sure

Its also 11% which makes it that much better! Should I sit on it or drink it soon?

4 pack of any at the cheapest was 36.00 bucks at the Craft Beer Store in the northeast...standard pricing in the city was around 40ish

You couldn't pay me to park on South Broad for BCBS even if it were free. :D

Back