Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave37 said:
Haha I already hooked you up with a 2012. Let me know whenever you're ready for some 2013.

Can I have one autographed by Mike Bloomberg?

Remmy said:
Can I have one autographed by Mike Bloomberg?

Fck that guy. He's out. And he's getting replaced by someone worse. As a city employee, I am legitimately scared for the future of NYC.

glad I finally get to try these! Thanks Tyzippers for hooking me up, one of these will be gone in 3 hours :D

2013-12-10 13.29.24.jpg

finsfan said:
glad I finally get to try these! Thanks Tyzippers for hooking me up, one of these will be gone in 3 hours :D

It was my pleasure! I'm glad they all arrived safely!! Stay Mad my friend!

WildGingerBrewing and I started trading around this time last year and it has turned in to a bimonthly brew swap. Here's what I received today: 14 commercial, 4 home brews (Citra IPA, Chocolate Cherry Stout, ESB) and a pint glass. Thanks Ginger! :mug: January will be a box of Bell's beer for you.

image.jpg

WildGingerBrewing and I started trading around this time last year and it has turned in to a bimonthly brew swap. Here's what I received today: 14 commercial, 4 home brews (Citra IPA, Chocolate Cherry Stout, ESB) and a pint glass. Thanks Ginger! :mug: January will be a box of Bell's beer for you.

Great idea! So he sends you a box one month and you send him one the next month?

:mug:Enjoy my friend!

Great idea! So he sends you a box one month and you send him one the next month?
Not quite as structured as that, but basically, yes. Everytime I bottle or go to the beer store, I put a couple in a box marked for Whut. When the box get's full, I ship it. WE talk a lot so we can continually send each other stuff we haven't had or want! It's been awesome!

The Coff. Plowing the rest of my driveway this morning.

mcbaumannerb said:
Okay ... you haven't had anything to drink yet ... and you posted in the wrong thread! :eek: :ban: :fro:

You see how he drinks. His BAC never goes down, even when he hasn't been drinking. ;)

Ardyexfor hooked me up bigtime in the Secret Santa Sour Swap. I thought I sent an impressive box but was blown away by what I received. I can't wait to tear into these tasty treats.

If tallgrass made sours, I would have joined:D Looks like a great haul! I would love to get my hands on a green monster

Is BCBS the equivalent to crack these days?

mikeysab said:
Never had Buffalo Sweat but eif its better than BCBS, i'm gonna have to trade for some
I'll trade you a 4 pack for 4 pack. Just have to wait til I get to KS to pick it up!

Edit: it isn't better than bcbs.

I think I got much more than I bargained for here. Thanks to Swankytipple for the BCBS and the delicious looking extras. :D

View attachment 165499
Sorry for the cut off pic, but there are indeed 4 BCBS. :ban:
PS: I think I owe you a couple more beers. :eek:
Welcome :) Just glad you like the extras. The central waters is a great stout. It was as enjoyable as the bcbs.

So I came home today to this 32 lb monster. Yes, that is a Uhaul medium packing box, 3 cubic feet of beer. This box just kept going and going. I was hoping to pay Mike back in this trade for our last, and now I am left ready to up the ante next time as he destroyed my porch. Thanks Mikeysab!

Left to right:

2x Sixpoint Global Warmer (got another in a trade yesterday, tasty Imp Red)
Troeg's Mad Elf (have a 2012 bottle from Beermeduffman, to age this one or do a side by side and see how age effected this)
Weyerbacher Quad
Weyerbacher Blithering Idiot (Sharing with a friend tomorrow who loves Barleywines)
2012 Brooklyn Monster Ale
Schlafly Pumpkin Ale (I love Schlafly, been wanting to try this one!)
Allagash Marveilleux (One of the ones I asked for, so excited to try this beer!!!!)
GI 2012 Madame Rose (I have the 3 sisters that have come to Texas this year, really wanted to add this to the collection)
Perennial Black Walnut Dunkel (enjoyed everything I've had from them so far)
Perennial Peach Berliner (near the top of my excitement for this box, asked for this guy, opening at a share next week)
2010 Midnight Sun Berserker!!!
3x Bourbon County Barleywine!!! This is how you do extras. Take notes traders, I sure am.
2013 BCBS, I was out of town the day this was released in TX so happy to get a bottle as it sure didn't last more than a few hours here.
Victory Dirtwolf (who doesn't love a IIPA)

Thanks again Mike, no icestorm could stop this package from finding my stomach!

mikey box.jpg

mikey beer.jpg

Got this from bigmike99. Excited to try them all. Awesome trade.

image-2845620638.jpg

image-844244245.jpg

Long Ireland Double IPA
Founders Mango Magnifico
Maine - Lunch, Zoe, Mo & Peeper
Ithaca Flower Power x2
Cigar City Jai Alai x2
Westbrook Gose

This is definitely the happiest i've been to see a package land safely. After all the problems with UPS, it's such a relief to see that picture of those beers lined up safely on the other side. Sorry about the 3xbcbbw and 1 bcbs....it was supposed to be 2 & 2. I was actually wondering why I was missing a bw. Thought it was a bottle i'd drunkenly forgot.

Anyway, i'm really happy you're satisfied. Definitely looking forward to the next swap and seeing those check ins. Enjoy them all brother. Thanks for a great trade.

This is definitely the happiest i've been to see a package land safely. After all the problems with UPS, it's such a relief to see that picture of those beers lined up safely on the other side. Sorry about the 3xbcbbw and 1 bcbs....it was supposed to be 2 & 2. I was actually wondering why I was missing a bw. Thought it was a bottle i'd drunkenly forgot.

Anyway, i'm really happy you're satisfied. Definitely looking forward to the next swap and seeing those check ins. Enjoy them all brother. Thanks for a great trade.

Hahaha no worries on 3-1, I'm happy to have the Barleywines. I was very happy to see no damage after this box sat outside on a UPS truck during the TX Icepocalypse for 5 days. I didn't have high hopes it would make it intact.

Back