Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the drinking thread is shut down and normally this is the temp drinking thread, but we should stay away from that this time. They mean business and I dont want this great thread to be closed. Hope you guys have a good saturday night, hope to see you in the alchy thread soon! :mug:

O and I forgot to add, keywest started a new MAW thread for shelf beers. Here is a link for anyone who wants to grant a wish or follow along. Should be fun :rockin:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f38/craft-beer-maw-easy-version-447947/

finsfan said:
I know the drinking thread is shut down and normally this is the temp drinking thread, but we should stay away from that this time. They mean business and I dont want this great thread to be closed. Hope you guys have a good saturday night, hope to see you in the alchy thread soon! :mug:
Are you just saying that because you started the thread? Just kidding man. I hear what you are saying but its the internet and hopefully people will be SMART!

Are you just saying that because you started the thread? Just kidding man. I hear what you are saying but its the internet and hopefully people will be SMART!

Well yeah I wanna keep my thread around :D I also just dont want any more problems the mods have to worry about and would like the alchy thread to open back up ASAP!

Not a trade but a nice haul from hill farmstead

image-1383490617.jpg

mewithstewpid said:
Yours looks similar to mine! When were you there? We got there at round 1130. Also nice with the 4 port Damon's!
I got there at 11:45. I had a big gray jacket on and my girl had a white jacket!

mewithstewpid said:
1130, we were in the same line! My friend cracked his port barrel last night and told me it was unreal
Damn well next time you're up, let me know! I could have helped you out with more bottles and growlers. I only brought my girl to get me extra port Damons.

Just in time for some Christmas fun and cheer. Wanting to take a minute to say thanks to each and everyone on this forum who helped me along the way to may my first two enjoyable brews.

IMG_2103-L.jpg

Pumpkin spice porter and Kolsch

Oppps, I should have read the description of the initial thread a lil closer. Sorry for the miss-post.

Yeah, i paid for it before it ever tried it, but figured it would be good. Ended up drinking one Saturday and wish I would of bought more. Especially at $115/case!!!

Yeah, i paid for it before it ever tried it, but figured it would be good. Ended up drinking one Saturday and wish I would of bought more. Especially at $115/case!!!

Thats only over double the price that I paid for a case of vanilla buffalo sweat :cross:

Im sure its worth it though, never had the stuff

Thats only over double the price that I paid for a case of vanilla buffalo sweat :cross:

Im sure its worth it though, never had the stuff

It's also ~2.5x the alcohol content and did some extended aging in bourbon barrels..:mug:..it is simply awesome (the 100 rating on BA suggests that also). Vanilla buffalo sweat is not bad, but not even close to the same category. As a side note, I am from KS and spent 23 years there, so am definitely not trying to say Tallgrass is bad. I will be picking up a bunch of their beers this weekend.

It's also ~2.5x the alcohol content and did some extended aging in bourbon barrels..:mug:..it is simply awesome (the 100 rating on BA suggests that also). Vanilla buffalo sweat is not bad, but not even close to the same category. As a side note, I am from KS and spent 23 years there, so am definitely not trying to say Tallgrass is bad. I will be picking up a bunch of their beers this weekend.

O i know, BCBS anything is a totally different level of beer by all means, just throwing that up there for comparison

Have you had the Snake Handler Jonathan? It is seriously one of the TOP DIPAs I have ever had hands down. Love that stuff! Nice work Malin. The box I sent you today should be there on Friday Jonathan. Enjoy!

I haven't had it yet, very excited to give it a try!! It was already cold when I opened the box, but that was at 10am and I am still "working" until 4:30 :cross:

Back