Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what almost 70 lbs looks like before I open it

1405022587938.jpg

Long story short, my brother saw me check in a cocoa fuego on untappd. He said it sounded really good.

So I talked to beermeduffman, I sent him a box of beer and he in return, sent this to my brother (it also happens to be my brothers bday in two weeks).

My brother is not part of the forum nor does he trade beer. So a mysterious box full of beer appearing on his porch was very exciting lol

Thanks again for doing this duffman. Made my day, and my brothers.

P.s. he got the jam and magazine (not pictured). I need to educate him haha

1405047515986.jpg

What is with the little king? Seems out of place lol

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Love those kangs. Used to drink them a while ago. Got them for the 4th with a couple of Jackie O's thangs and figured it would create a laugh putting it on top. I know I would laugh opening my first beer from a box and having it be a little king.

Anyways. Enjoy that crap. Deelish little sprinkling. Constantly bottling other goodies. I'll keep ya updated. Oh and those are the best donuts in the world. A super bowl team asked for them a couple years ago, I heard. Prost!

Long story short, my brother saw me check in a cocoa fuego on untappd. He said it sounded really good.

So I talked to beermeduffman, I sent him a box of beer and he in return, sent this to my brother (it also happens to be my brothers bday in two weeks).

My brother is not part of the forum nor does he trade beer. So a mysterious box full of beer appearing on his porch was very exciting lol

Thanks again for doing this duffman. Made my day, and my brothers.

P.s. he got the jam and magazine (not pictured). I need to educate him haha

Shopping for that was actually kind of fun. Glad he enjoyed all that stuff. I should of marked that last bottle of cocoa fuego from the rep. For prosperity sake lol

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Love those kangs. Used to drive know them a while ago. Got them for the 4th with a couple files Jackie O's thangs and figured it would create a laugh putting it on top. I know I would laugh opening my first beer from a box and having it be a little king.

Anyways. Enjoy that crap. Deelish little sprinkling. Constantly bottling other goodies. I'll keep ya updated. Oh and those are the best donuts in the world. A super bowl team asked for them a couple years ago, I heard. Prost!

Btealfasy of champions today; beef jerky and donuts. This is probably the closest I will get to the college life I passed up lol

damn you and all the Jackie O's!!! That's a killer box. I need the peanut butter jelly stout too. One day! Killer trade!

damn you and all the Jackie O's!!! That's a killer box. I need the peanut butter jelly stout too. One day! Killer trade!

I got you Holmes. I was only able to grab one each of the special release bombers, but I can throw you everything else. I just had to fix me and my gals car for around $1100 so give me a couple weeks. Also going on vacation to Florida soon, so after that I'll hit you up for some trade action.

I got you Holmes. I was only able to grab one each of the special release bombers, but I can throw you everything else. I just had to fix me and my gals car for around $1100 so give me a couple weeks. Also going on vacation to Florida soon, so after that I'll hit you up for some trade action.

I'll be down in Disney starting August 20th. If your there look for the guy wearing the blue Jackie O's shirt :ban:

Was just gonna grab some stuff for today and tomorrow, until a Black Butte XXVI caught my eye.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405190025.008830.jpg
The guy at the shop recommended the Lawyers, Guns & Money. Love the song. Hope the beer is good.

I was wondering about the Beer Camp, figured if I saw it I would pick it up, but haven't seen it anywhere. Saw a lot of people commenting about it saying that a lot of the beers were 3 out of 5's and nothing special. And a bunch of people complaining about bottling dates, like I think the FFF collab pale ale was bottled in May, and their hop beers don't usually hold up long at all.

Probably would still pick it up if I saw it.

Latest posts

Back