Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398632413.483921.jpg
Nice little in-person trade from another site.

Trade with Hello showed up nice and early this morning. Thanks Jessica! Can't wait to get into these this week!

1398692496110.jpg

2007....that'll be the oldest beer i've ever drank. This might sound funny, but that hb is what i'm looking forward to the most. Thanks again Eric....this package won't last long

I am pretty sure Rufus actually got TX label approval, it will be dumb trying to find it, but I think it will hit a couple stores.

This was a relatively large release in terms of number of bottles - I think almost 900 cases.

Other news at the brewery - they aren't able to get Gosling barrels anymore. Not sure what is in store for rumpkin now.

2007....that'll be the oldest beer i've ever drank. This might sound funny, but that hb is what i'm looking forward to the most. Thanks again Eric....this package won't last long

Please let me know what you think of the HB. I have started sending them out in my trades now that are starting to age out nicely. The bourbon barrel was very fresh out of the distillery so the bourbon had to mellow a bit. It has been conditioning for 6 months in the bottle so it should be delicious. :mug:

I am pretty sure Rufus actually got TX label approval, it will be dumb trying to find it, but I think it will hit a couple stores.

It did get approval, but there's a huge difference between that and me actually finding one. I swear the craft beer scene in Houston is just ridiculous. People line up hours before every single special release beer goes on sale. Even the special releases that will be everywhere. Like this moron for Divine Reserve. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398700115.603694.jpg
In line at 3AM. Seriously!? And when BCBCS and Backyard Rye were released, some guy paid homeless people to stand in line with him so he could get more than his limit. That's just ridiculous! That's why I don't even bother with all that. If I can't just walk in and buy it with minimal to no fuss, it's not worth it. But every release turns into a circus in Houston. Ok, rant over. ;)

It did get approval, but there's a huge difference between that and me actually finding one. I swear the craft beer scene in Houston is just ridiculous. People line up hours before every single special release beer goes on sale. Even the special releases that will be everywhere. Like this moron for Divine Reserve. View attachment 196140
In line at 3AM. Seriously!? And when BCBCS and Backyard Rye were released, some guy paid homeless people to stand in line with him so he could get more than his limit. That's just ridiculous! That's why I don't even bother with all that. If I can't just walk in and buy it with minimal to no fuss, it's not worth it. But every release turns into a circus in Houston. Ok, rant over. ;)

Didn't know David Arquette liked waiting in bottle release lines so much. :D

Didn't know David Arquette liked waiting in bottle release lines so much. :D

Haha! I kinda thought the same thing.
And by the way, I just walked out of a grocery store with the beer he waited since 3AM for. I could've had a case or more if I wanted. Just sitting on the shelf. No fuss, no line.ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398703380.345447.jpg

It did get approval, but there's a huge difference between that and me actually finding one. I swear the craft beer scene in Houston is just ridiculous. People line up hours before every single special release beer goes on sale. Even the special releases that will be everywhere. Like this moron for Divine Reserve. View attachment 196140

Good thing the line for buying firearms is non-existent. :D

Just like the people that will wait in line for days before video game releases, when they could go buy it in 15 minutes the next day, I don't get it. With the exception of VERY limited releases, I don't wait.

Just like the people that will wait in line for days before video game releases, when they could go buy it in 15 minutes the next day, I don't get it. With the exception of VERY limited releases, I don't wait.

Amen. People have no life and do that. I wonder if they have a job too. I waited once for a game but that was it. never again. Just get it online or get it next day.

Hey - don't knock Carter! I paid him good money to get his butt out of bed early to get me some beer today! :D

Happened across a shop today that had a few bottles of Cascade sitting on their shelf. At a 50% mark up. Online sales are around 20.00 for the Kriek. On the shelf at the shop, 38.99
Lololololol
I actually feel kind of sad for uninformed consumers.

Happened across a shop today that had a few bottles of Cascade sitting on their shelf. At a 50% mark up. Online sales are around 20.00 for the Kriek. On the shelf at the shop, 38.99
Lololololol
I actually feel kind of sad for uniformed consumers.

So you have to be in uniform to buy cascade. Damn some shops lol

Lololololol

I actually feel kind of sad for uniformed consumers.

I've seen them for sale at over $40. I've yet to buy any, as they are mostly sold around the mid-30s

Lololololol
I actually feel kind of sad for uninformed consumers.

I have to be that guy. It would be 100% mark up from $20 to $40, 50% markup would be $30 :D

Back