Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought my own fridge for beer cause I had that problem. Now it's me that gets mad at her when she puts food or freezer stuff in mine :D

Haha nice! Im getting a forth fridge this weekend. I have a full size one in the basement thats for fermenting so no beer in that, and then a mini fridge for yeast and hops. The new one will be the new ferm fridge though so ill be unplugging the mini fridge, and using the other full size for beer and yeast. this dang hobby!

The only thing I can suggest is that I just had a 2012 a few months ago and it was crazy good. Not sure how the 2013's would be now, or the 2014's, depending on what you have available.

Pretty sure 2014 is actually 2013. It was delayed due to expansions or they skipped part of a year or something like that.

A surprise box from dnyholm! Totally unnecessary man.... But a great way to start a long weekend. Thanks Dennis!

1396559816979.jpg

The bag, I'm still deciding if I want to reveal. Because I've never had it, but considering sending it in my emaw grant.

But, I've never had it and only got one and its supposedly delicious.

The bag, I'm still deciding if I want to reveal. Because I've never had it, but considering sending it in my emaw grant.

But, I've never had it and only got one and its supposedly delicious.

Drink it. Now what's in the bag?

I dont believe you... My guess is one of New glarus Fruit ales

Anything is possible. It will be shipped on monday, so it won't be a terrible wait. But I have access (and delivery)... He doesn't. So I figure I will share.

And I'm really tempted to pick up a bottle of Old E now to send along.

Anything is possible. It will be shipped on monday, so it won't be a terrible wait. But I have access (and delivery)... He doesn't. So I figure I will share.

And I'm really tempted to pick up a bottle of Old E now to send along.

I had a can of Busch from '12 that TheMan sent to me, it drank quite well.

I almost sent you a bottle of Rolling Rock that I had been aging on the window sill of my shed for the past two years, it's almost to it's prime.

It's not ready until the label is Sun bleached to the point of being almost unreadable.

Good times, my buddy just found these pictures from Philly Beer week from last year with the Hammer of Glory. This was immediately following me buying Strangelove a round of John Courage RIS cask pours for the first 20 people who ordered it. I did that for some beer karma for my newborn daughter.

IMG_20130601_160515_459.jpg

Good times, my buddy just found these pictures from Philly Beer week from last year with the Hammer of Glory. This was immediately following me buying Strangelove a round of John Courage RIS cask pours for the first 20 people who ordered it. I did that for some beer karma for my newborn daughter.

Is that you Duffman, or your buddy? Either way, that hammer is badass :rockin:

Is that you Duffman, or your buddy? Either way, that hammer is badass :rockin:

That's me, the real Duffman!
Funny story about that Hammer...its used to tap the first keg at the start of beer week. It makes appearances all over the city. One of the last events in the Fishtown section of the city, somebody took a picture with the hammer and was evidently so smashed that he thought he won it and took it home with him. There was a police task force assigned to find it and everything. Three days later, the guy who accidently took it turned it back over and told his story. That will become a Philly Beer Week legend, I'm sure.

Im really excited to try that one especially! Anything with hand written numbers had to be Amazo! Although I have not heard much from this brewery

Night Shift Berliners are great! They did a "sour futures" this year and you could buy up to 12 of each of their 5 beliners they will release this year, kind of like a reserve society. I split it with a few friends and the first one releases on Monday.

Funny story about that Hammer...its used to tap the first keg at the start of beer week. It makes appearances all over the city. One of the last events in the Fishtown section of the city, somebody took a picture with the hammer and was evidently so smashed that he thought he won it and took it home with him. There was a police task force assigned to find it and everything. Three days later, the guy who accidently took it turned it back over and told his story. That will become a Philly Beer Week legend, I'm sure.

I wouldnt expect anything else during a beer week. That is awesome though! :mug:

Night Shift Berliners are great! They did a "sour futures" this year and you could buy up to 12 of each of their 5 beliners they will release this year, kind of like a reserve society. I split it with a few friends and the first one releases on Monday.

The owl labels on their bottles would be enough to justify a purchase from me, that is one gorgeous label.

"Somebody" took it, huh? I bet you "know" that guy. ;)

"Somebody" took it, huh? I bet you "know" that guy. ;)

It was never disclosed on who it actually was, but a few people have said that they did it. Makes it much harder to figure out who it actually was.
I wasn't it, though...that Hammer would still be in my brewery :mug:

Very nice!!!

Latest posts

Back