Tomorrow is Steak and a BJ Day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I didn't get the BJ, but I at least got the steak. If, by "steak" you mean a cheeseburger.

At least I have my health. Wait, that's not right either...

LOL 600+ views it looks like next time I have a questions Iam going to label it Steak and BJ's. Iam gonna play it off, giving her a couple homebrews and a steak hopefully the BJ comes after.

Argh! Again I'm a day late and a dollar short!

I asked my wife last year and she just told me that is sounded like she was getting the short end of the stick! Yep, that's the plan!

Bump. It's right around the corner.

steak-and-blowjob-card-7-lg.jpg

Haha, this reminds me of what my freshman philosophy teacher once said. "All a hedonist needs to be happy is steak, beer, and a blowjob."

Just sent her a text that I would get the steaks if she brought everything else. The response was "No problem. Let's make it a date."

Wife's out of town this year. Went to Florida for a week with the gals.

Now y'all have me wondering if she timed it.

Just sent my wife an email that said, "Picking up steak for tomorrow."

Her reply, "?? is tomorrow?"

My reply, "National Holiday. Steak and beejay day." (spelling modified to combat email filter)

Her reply, "I thought it was the 14th..."

Oops! I thought today was the 13th! But she did say I should remember to pick up steaks while I'm in town! :ban:

bernerbrau said:
Wife's out of town this year. Went to Florida for a week with the gals.

Now y'all have me wondering if she timed it.

Maybe she's celebrating steak and clam day.

Pfft, my SWMBO is even better than that. We don't celebrate Valentine's Day and basically every day is BJ day.

Oh, just by the way:

π (pi) ≈ 3.14.

So when you're out getting steak, you might as well get some pie. Steak, pie, AND a hummer. Now that's a holiday.

We celebrated the holiday early, too (yesterday). Some good oral, a little cowgirl to her climax, a little more oral to get me there. I like this holiday. :)

Back