Quantcast

Tomorrow is Steak and a BJ Day!

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

ChshreCat

Reaction score
I just sent the link to SWMBO and told her I'd do my part and pick up the steaks on the way home from work. :D

ohiobrewtus

Reaction score
I picked up some ribeye steaks last night so SWMBO and I can celebrate this holiday properly. :D

dataz722

Reaction score
Hell I would be happy with one or the other. i really dont need both.

TeufelBrew

Reaction score
March 14th, Steak and BJ Day. Receiving both regularly enough now I don't need to make a big deal of the holiday.

March 17th, Anniversary. If I want to keep getting my steaks and BJ frequently enough I don't want for either of them, I must make sure she receives something good for the anniversary. Easy...... BEER!

homebrewer_99

Reaction score
March 14th, Steak and BJ Day. Receiving both regularly enough now I don't need to make a big deal of the holiday.

March 17th, Anniversary. If I want to keep getting my steaks and BJ frequently enough I don't want for either of them, I must make sure she receives something good for the anniversary. Easy...... BEER!
Well, you've already blended the devil with St. Patty's Day...interesting...;)

OP
HoppyDaze

HoppyDaze

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just made a deal with the wife...I get Steak and BJ day...and for her Fondu and Massage day.

I won that one by a mile! What a sucker she is

Aleforge

Reaction score
My wife didn't go for this either, steak and box of chocolates day is what I got told.

:mad:

KYB

Reaction score
I told my girlfriend about this around Valentines (both of us think it's a BS Hallmark holiday) and that I wanted them at the same time and she laughed, and said "I'll agree to that if we can watch football while having sex sometime." Of course I said "Hell Yea!"

Kronin

Reaction score
I just made a deal with the wife...I get Steak and BJ day...and for her Fondu and Massage day.

I won that one by a mile! What a sucker she is
best part is, chicks tend to get a little fired up with a good massage so you're likely to get it on her holiday as well :)

Aleforge

Reaction score
My has made no mention, maybe she forgot? How horrible, I now know how it feels when I forget days like this for her. :(

zac

Thread Killer
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I am making celebratory plans as we speak. SWMBO is out with a girlfriend right now to a movie, she's gonna have a little suprise when she gets home.

ArcaneXor

Reaction score
Hm... we have a new BJs restaurant opening in town tomorrow. Knowing the SWMBO, she'll just tell me to get my steak at BJs. :(

Borisbbadd

Reaction score
Wife is sick, don't think I'll be getting a steak or the BJ...................:(