To Wii or not to Wii, that is the question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

To Wii or Not to Wii

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
How is the Wii music? Looks interesting on the commercials. I really like the popularity of music in video games now-a-days. We have GH3 for 360 and rockband for 360. Wanna at least play wii music. Rockband is the best party game ever.:rockin:

Wii Music is probably the worst game ever made! ok that I have played at least. My BIL picked bought it and his kids didn't like it, my kids found it fun for about 15 minutes and then moved on and haven't gone back to it yet.

John

Other than an extra Wii-mote controller, you don't have to 'buy any junk' out there.

you don't 'need' the steering wheel cover or the gun stuff...those just slip over the wii-mote. save money and don't buy em.

the Wii does have plenty of edutainment games. you should try Video Game Rentals: Rent/Buy Wii,PS3,PS2,Xbox,360,PSP,DS,GC,GBA Games – GameFly.com for easy renting of games on the cheap (think Netflix for game consoles)

plus you can download old games onto the Wii. I play Super Metroid, the wife has Gradius.

the game we play most...Wii Sports - bowling

we have no kids, and i'm 31.

My work just bought a Wii and Wii fit from some sort of healthy lifestyles fund. I guess I'll finally get to see if I want to actually get one at some point

Back