Tisket...tasket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baron von BeeGee

Beer Bully
Reaction score
Rockin' out to some SRV! A little OCMS and Steve Earle mixed in for good measure. I wonder if the wife will ultimately draw a connection between my pint consumption, our credit card statement, and leaving herself logged into iTunes...

The last thing we bought on iTunes was a children's song. It was a duet by Ziggy Marley and Dora the Explorer.

Baron von BeeGee said:
Rockin' out to some SRV! A little OCMS and Steve Earle mixed in for good measure. I wonder if the wife will ultimately draw a connection between my pint consumption, our credit card statement, and leaving herself logged into iTunes...

Have you heard Dublin Blues by Guy Clark? D@mn good song. Almost makes you cry.

God Emporer BillyBrew said:
Have you heard Dublin Blues by Guy Clark? D@mn good song. Almost makes you cry.
I don't think so...I'll check it out. Rocking out to some Steve Earle, OCMS, and Duke Robillard at the moment.

Dude, have you heard Shad Rapp? Bunch of crazies from Wisconsin that sing hunting/fishing/beer lyrics to rap and classic rock music. Hilarious...I think I was supposed to burn you a disc 6-12 months ago...I'll do it this week.

Back