Quantcast

Tisket...tasket

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Baron von BeeGee

Beer Bully
Reaction score
Rockin' out to some SRV! A little OCMS and Steve Earle mixed in for good measure. I wonder if the wife will ultimately draw a connection between my pint consumption, our credit card statement, and leaving herself logged into iTunes...

alemonkey

Reaction score
The last thing we bought on iTunes was a children's song. It was a duet by Ziggy Marley and Dora the Explorer.

God Emporer BillyBrew

Reaction score
Baron von BeeGee said:
Rockin' out to some SRV! A little OCMS and Steve Earle mixed in for good measure. I wonder if the wife will ultimately draw a connection between my pint consumption, our credit card statement, and leaving herself logged into iTunes...
Have you heard Dublin Blues by Guy Clark? [email protected] good song. Almost makes you cry.

OP
Baron von BeeGee

Baron von BeeGee

Beer Bully
Reaction score
God Emporer BillyBrew said:
Have you heard Dublin Blues by Guy Clark? [email protected] good song. Almost makes you cry.
I don't think so...I'll check it out. Rocking out to some Steve Earle, OCMS, and Duke Robillard at the moment.

Dude, have you heard Shad Rapp? Bunch of crazies from Wisconsin that sing hunting/fishing/beer lyrics to rap and classic rock music. Hilarious...I think I was supposed to burn you a disc 6-12 months ago...I'll do it this week.

david_42

Reaction score
A tisket, a tasket
A head in a basket
It cannot answer
The questions you ask it!