time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will answer your questions with another question.
What does Debbie Harry and Enola Gay have in common?

Is the Debbie Harry - Enola Gay similarity that Blondie had a single called "Atomic" and the Enola Gay dropped the atomic bomb?

Alright, sorry for the long wait.. Got kind of a fun one here. This is technically 3 different beers, all produced from the same wort. Let's see who can figure out the style, brewery and what it is that makes these beers different.

_20160125_103104.jpg

I've seen certain variants of this beer at a few liquor stores around Chicago. Not sure how widely available it is. Not an American made beer.

To Øl - Mine is Bigger than Yours, Mine Is Bigger Than Yours (Muscatel Barrel Aged), and I've Seen Bigger Than Yours (brewed with orange peel and raspberry juice)?

No sir.. I didn't want to give it away.. but this BREWER (without the 'Y' at the end is located in Denmark, but the beer MAY be brewed elsewhere. Although, it did say product of Denmark on all the bottles.

Nope.. hint time.. This brewery does a lot of collaborations with a lot of different breweries, including one very popular one from NW Indiana.

Latest posts

Back