This Really Annoys Me Pet Peeve Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of house guest touches the locks on someone else's door? You don't live there! Leave it alone, especially if you were specifically told so!

What kind of house guest touches the locks on someone else's door? You don't live there! Leave it alone, especially if you were specifically told so!

A person that doesn't know their place. Specifically a medaling person, an arrogant person, jealous person, and one who can't stand to see other people happy.

That same beotch tried to take over my grill a summer later.

I was making arracharra (marinated flank steak for tacos) she said she wanted hers rare. I tried to tell her arracharra isn't that good rare. Like having chewy bacon vs crisp bacon on a taco. I had to tell her to sit the bless down when she tried to take the tongs out of my hand. I about lost it on her. I shut off the gas on the grill and said, get off my deck.

She's NOT welcome at my house. It wasn't until a year later that she convinced my wife to cheat on me after her own marriage went to $hit.

That's an altogether another fvcked-up story.

You are such a pleasant person.

Have you ever had a particular person in your life that has a talent of getting under your skin or just continues to rub you the wrong way?

You put up with it until it gets to be too much. It's a little passive aggressive. It's also go along to get along to a point. Then you have to say enough.

Edit- I'm talking about my wife's friend.

You are such a pleasant person.

During the same time that I described, let's add my wife having a still birth to the equation - OK.

Holy cow - you got yourself a Reality TV Show right there!

Cheers! (and "Yikes!" :eek:)

Yeah, I know.

My mother is like Tony Soprano's except she didn't put a hit out on me. After being put in a nursing home, by yours truly, if she had some Chi-Town Polish Goomba's visiting her she might have...

At 83, she told me the worst mistake she ever made in her life was adopting me.

BTW - While sitting in a wheel chair she's tried to hit & kick me and spit at me. NOT Alzheimer's either. No capacity for joy. - Just lots good ole hate.

That's why I'm so pleasant...LOL

I see her every week and feed her because she's a now a quadriplegic. A fvcking angry one. Can't talk very well now, thank god. You know what it's like feeding angry quad that can cough and spit food on you?

Not too long ago she actually asked for shooting gloves. The kind where the trigger finger comes off. (Not kidding) I'm like ok yeah sure. Looking in her coat closet for something long wrapped in a sheet. (Now kidding) I'll get you that and the Gloria Vanderbilt perfume too. (They bathe her and brush her teeth once a week whether she needs it or not.)

She loves to have "Lorna Dune" cookies at night before bed.... I call them "Dorna Lunes".... LOL

Hah, ha...

Yah, I like being a dyck too.

The United States Marine Corps trained me well.

Fixed, as in what's more annoying than social media posting Olympic results before they air is the Olympics themselves

F The Games

It annoys me that whenever there is a forum give-away I never recognize the winner. The winner always seems to be a person with very few posts and many times the only posts that they have made are to enter give-aways.

It would be nice to see a person who participates and adds to discussions win these things once in a while...

It annoys me that whenever there is a forum give-away I never recognize the winner. The winner always seems to be a person with very few posts and many times the only posts that they have made are to enter give-aways.

It would be nice to see a person who participates and adds to discussions win these things once in a while...

It annoys me when I win a giveaway, and then hours later the mods come along and delete some posts and suddenly I'm no longer post #5,000 anymore. ;)

I missed that somehow. Man, that sucks, and I bet the guy that did win had 8 posts, all of them entering contests ;)

I just searched and can't believe I haven't posted this one yet, it's my biggest annoys me pet peeve of all time:

breweries/lhbs/brewpubs/bars that don't sell t-shirts larger than XL. do you even LOOK at your customers?

**smiles as he thinks about wearing his shiny new HBT t-shirt (4XL, thankyouverymuch) to brew club meeting tonight**

Reactions: Kee
that "no longer post #5000" would be critical in today's Spike give-away... special prizes go to those post #s

doesn't really apply to me, but I would hope they determine those prizes, THEN delete the duplicates for the drawing

don't know if it's annoying, but it's interesting and perplexing:

why does this DOWNLOAD include an additional $3.99 for SHIPPING?

flightsim.JPG

I think it's cause they have to ship a pc with Windows xp through time all the way from 2003

I just searched and can't believe I haven't posted this one yet, it's my biggest annoys me pet peeve of all time:

breweries/lhbs/brewpubs/bars that don't sell t-shirts larger than XL. do you even LOOK at your customers?

**smiles as he thinks about wearing his shiny new HBT t-shirt (4XL, thankyouverymuch) to brew club meeting tonight**

Same goes for stores that don't stock pants for tall skinny people.

Gas pumps that have loud-ass speakers and video screens showing freakin' commercials while I'm trying to pump gas. STFU already.

Gas pumps that have loud-ass speakers and video screens showing freakin' commercials while I'm trying to pump gas. STFU already.

oh eff yeah, this one

I'll drive past a station with TVs to get to one that doesn't, even if it means paying an extra ¢ or 2 a gallon

wouldn't be bad, if they just showed, I dunno... traffic? weather? and didn't have sound

but they show commercials for the freaking gas station itself. you don't need to sell it, dudes... I'm already here.

wouldn't be bad, if they just showed, I dunno... traffic? weather? and didn't have sound

but they show commercials for the freaking gas station itself. you don't need to sell it, dudes... I'm already here.

Saw one that was part of a game show. Once you start filling, the host asks you to sing and dance a particular song, and if the audience votes right, you get the full tank free.

Saw one that was part of a game show. Once you start filling, the host asks you to sing and dance a particular song, and if the audience votes right, you get the full tank free.

To get me singing and dancing on national tv it'd take more than a few bucks worth of gas.

2nd on my list of annoys me pet peeves is crappy youtube videos shot by some ****stick on his hand-held cellphone aimed at his TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back