THIS is what homebrewing is all about

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdwj

Reaction score
For me, this week SUCKED! I had a final for an MBA class and a HUGE deployment at work that kept me working until 4 in the morning today. But, it's ALL over.

I cracked an IPA that Bird crafted for starters. I thought to myself, "MAN, this is some good ****!"

Next, I pulled a glass of Cherry Wit from one of the kegs I have. Over the past two weeks, it's REALLY matured. Just a faint hint of cherry, then delicious wit goodness.

I followed that up with Ed Wort's APfelwein. If you haven't made a batch of that yet, what the hell are you waiting for. It couldn't be easier and it's really tasty!!

God I wish I had a couple more taps! That Barley wine is done and begging for a spot in the rotation and I haven't brewed anything in a couple of weeks because I don't have room!

So, that's my life tonight at the beginning of a good buzz. My only concern in life is deciding if I should pull another Cherry Wit or crack the other beer Bird sent me. I can't remember what it is, but I'm sure it's good!

Life is good!!

the_bird said:
It's a pale ale, Papa Charlie's Good Life. Let me know what you think of it - glad you liked the IPA.

It was good too. Not IPA good, but still well worth the fridge space.

Back