THE Pol, NEW BABY!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pol

Reaction score
This is in another thread by another name... but...

4:21pm on the 6th my son Robert was born. He weighs 7 pounds and 1 ounce. 20" long.

We will be heading home today, after 24 hours here at the hospital... baby and momma are doing VERY well. I will post pictures here when I get home today!

Baby Robert is so well behaved, he is very content... I am a proud pappa for the third time.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gumcigarboy2.jpg

Woohoo!!! Sounds like everything went great. Congrats on number 3. Good to hear Momma is doing well. Looking forward to pics of the little guy.

Thanks fellas! The wife went into labor at about 1pm and pushed for 6 minutes... everything went really well.

After Robert was born, I called family and let HIM do the talking. He cried for about 10 minutes after birth, and since then he has been very content. He slept in our room with us last night, had his "surgery" this morning and is napping next to our bed here currently. Luckily we have wifi here!

We will be home later today, I will get a couple obligatory photos up. I am biased, but he IS a cute cute baby.

Congrats and glad everybody is healthy and (hopefully) happy.

We will be heading home today, after 24 hours here at the hospital... baby and momma are doing VERY well. I will post pictures here when I get home today!

That's the way to do it...no need to stick around with nurses bugging you every 20 minutes unless you have to :mug: Get momma and baby to sleep tonight and spend a little time on the back porch with a beer and a cigar (if you're so inclined ;))

Congrats, Pol!!! That's awesome!

We're currently in the birthing suite, Steph just got the prostaglandin. Now we wait. :D

Congrats, Pol!!! That's awesome!

We're currently in the birthing suite, Steph just got the prostaglandin. Now we wait. :D

Congrats Evan... I hope all goes well. We started at 7am, and Robert arrived at 4:21pm... I have to give my wife props, for a little thing, she pushed like hell and didnt waste any time!

Well... I am STILL here at the hospital, I just have wifi in the room ;) When I get home and settled, this evening, I will get some pics up!

Just so you know Pol, it's NOT the water that gets em preggers!

Congrats on the new brewers helper! Hooray for Mom and a short easy delivery!

Congratulations. Good to hear mother and baby are doing well. Time to wet the baby's head with a home brew, I think

Congrats, POL!!! :mug: Glad to hear that mom and lil' Robert are doing great! I'll toast to your newest addition when I get home.

Congrats! Been there twice, many years ago.

I still remember it like it was yesterday. Enjoy!

Awesome, congratulations!!!!! As you know, I'm a new daddy with a 5.5 month old son and everyday gets better and better. Best wishes to you and your family.:rockin:

Congrats Pol! Short delivery and wifi while you hang in the recovery room -- sounds like some good fortune fell your way! ;)

Here we are!

The other two kids are doing well too, they are itching to help! Baby is home and settled in!

P1020810.JPG

P1020819.JPG

You don't even look tired there Pol! Handsome little man ya got there. This your first boy?

Tired? Shoot, we were only at the hospital for 24 hours after his birth... and baby Robert slept for about 20 of that!

He is our first boy, I have a 9 yr old too... but I will certainly have more influence in Roberts life.

Congrats Pol. Another handsome new HBTer. Glad to hear SWMBO is fine.

Seems to be an epidemic here. That's a good thing.

What a cute kid! Great work Mr. and Mrs. Pol!!!!!

I see you lifted some of those unreal absorption cloths form the hospital. I took a whole stack, those things are incredible! :D

Back