The Official Modern Times League Of Partygoers & Elegant People Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like burritos?

• Yes but I'm anti adjuncts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I’m guessing it’s a long shot as to whether anyone knows the answer to this, but is Booming Rollers only available via the upcoming special release sale?
Yes, it's a special batch brewed for the online sale, not a full distro release.

Also, does anyone have a clue if this batch is up to the standards of the first batch or two? (I remember the last few iterations being fairly mediocre)
No idea. Preview tastings aren't a thing for fairly obvious reasons and as far as I know, no one that's not on MT's payroll has tried it yet.

Hey all, MT let us film at their Point Loma location all over the place back in January for a docuseries called Hopping. Apparently they hadn't let any shows film in a long time, so I thought you may find it interesting.

If you don't care about travel (the show is all about hitching to and featuring breweries) or Border X (the other San Diego brewery we featured) then just skip to the 12-minute mark where the Modern Times segment with Andrew Schwartz begins:
(Link to media)

First post since Jun 18 2020.

Creating a MT-run League FB group was genius for MT. It took the air out of the threads here and on BA, and MT can control the conversation on the FB group.

What caused the ruckus for Jacob to step down early? I knew the plan was for him to transition anyway but his blog post comes off a little more urgent than the words he was actually saying in it.

What caused the ruckus for Jacob to step down early? I knew the plan was for him to transition anyway but his blog post comes off a little more urgent than the words he was actually saying in it.
MT got named a bunch of time in @ratmagnet's IG stories on sexism in the brew industry

Back