• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana The mother of all heat sinks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welderbydaybrewerbynight

Reaction score
I got this off a job I was working on thinking I would just put a giant heat sink under all my controls in my control box but the pids I have are to deep and the box wouldn't close all the way with it in there. There are some holes already drilled in it and tapped. This thing is a massive 7 pounds of aluminum. I know the rules state that a price must be given to sell but I really don't have any idea what something like this goes for. I know what a little one a 1/10 of the size goes for though. So if anyone out there building one of those fancey electric breweries is interested in it let me know, or if anyone knows what it is worth.

1395782794264.jpg

1395782806876.jpg

1395782818849.jpg

1395782829298.jpg

1395782867295.jpg

Just cut into quarters.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back