The "money is no object" brew room

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AkBrew907

Reaction score
Played around in Google Sketchup. When we move into our next house I plan to have a room dedicated to brewing and going all electric. Now I don't know if it will look like my rendering below but one can dream right?

Brew%20Room%203.0.png

Ya I'm with us on that. Trying to decide if I really need a tap in here. Thinking I'll have a setup in the more entertaining areas

You can have two taps for one keg, on in the brew room and one in your "social" area.

Other add ons, killer stereo, shag carpet, mirrored ball, classic stand up video game like pac man, pole for marital purposes....

I've drooled over that a few times. That's the "money is a joke" build lol

Yea, that space is pretty legit. I don't like the minimalistic look though. It's just not comfortable to me. If I had the loot to drop on a space like that you know damn we'll I'm going to be comfy. I dig the brewery setup though and the bar see through. That area has to be spotless!

that electricbrewery guy has way too much money. i don't even wanna see the rest of his house. or his three cars.

also, OP, according to the dimensions there, that tv is going to make you go blind.

Yea TV might not be to "scale" lol

I have a spare 55" that I imagine I would hang in there

Back