The insult game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could continue having a conversation with you, but I would rather drill a hole in a tree and **** it.

I could continue having a conversation with you, but I would rather drill a hole in a tree and **** it.
only problem there is that you're leaving yourself WAY open for a witty come-back... "yeah, but you'd rather do that anyways", "oh, you mean just like your 'date' last night?", "would be an improvement on your gf/wife/etc", etc...

admit it, you're just a little monkey banging on a keyboard, sitting in your soiled underwear, stinking up your parents' basement, making inappropriate remarks to your sister and waiting for your 'nads to drop.

Typical Southern style offerings:

"Whew...he's so fat, if he hauls ever ass, he'll need two trips."

"Her? She's so stupid if she tried to hit the ground, she'd miss."

"She could out-ugly a possum!"

Also keep in mind that here in the South, insults are generally followed with "bless his/her heart".

There's just two kinds of people in this world, and you ain't one of em!

You uglier than a lard bucket full of armpits!

She so ugly, I could press her face in some dough and make gorilla cookies! - Fred G. Sanford

If that ***** had as many dicks sticking out of her that were stuck in her she'd look like a porcupine.

Co-worker: I sent you a friend request on Facebook

Me: Oh yes. Yeah all right. I can't wait to get home and refuse it!!!

My god, you're so boring that if you were elected to high office you wouldnt get a Secret Service code name.

Back