The gloss of my brewing virginity has been taken

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 55733

Reaction score
OK, so I have never brewed before.

I woke up this morning all excited to go out and buy some equipment to brew some cider...only to find that my bike has been STOLEN from my house....arggghh

After spending most of the day trying to get it back, which obviously is never going to work, I still managed to start off my first 2 gallons of cider.

I will name the cider after my bike...GT Avalanche

...let's hope it tastes good!!

Good luck to you...and welcome to the obsession!!

Sorry to hear about the wheels knickery....

If you are a cider fan, I would recommend a batch of Ed Wort's Apfelwein. Many of us around here have had good luck with this simple but delicious recipe.

Enjoy!

Sorry to hear about your bike. I hate thieves and think there should be a death penalty for pigs that think they can steal what I work so hard to get.

Congratulations on your first foray into making adult beverages!

Cheers for the replies guys!...means alot :)

No news about the bike...as expected, but on the plus side its nice to see my cider fermenting well!!

Glad to hear your cider is doing well. Sorry for the loss of your bike.

If you want to get to the bottom of the 'The Adventure of the Homebrewing Cyclist', visit 221B, Baker Street, London.;)

Glad to hear your cider is doing well. Sorry for the loss of your bike.

If you want to get to the bottom of the 'The Adventure of the Homebrewing Cyclist', visit 221B, Baker Street, London.;)

That took me a while to clock on then!...Elementary:mug:

Back