The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I smoked a groundhog a few years ago. Look up the recipe for whistlepig sandwiches. Pretty good on pizzas too.
Tastes a bit like grass fed beef.

Coincidentally the Spousal Unit took a picture of our resident woodchuck chilling on our lower deck this morning.
I reckon it could feed a decent size family but it sure as hell wouldn't be mine :oops:

woodchuck.jpg

Let me know how many we need, I can get to work harvesting.

Attachments

• B134929F-2310-41D7-A959-929646E5BD22.jpeg
    B134929F-2310-41D7-A959-929646E5BD22.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 73EAD332-B3E0-4F33-9521-3428B9E6585C.jpeg
    73EAD332-B3E0-4F33-9521-3428B9E6585C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Hello fellow MA home brewers!
I've gotten some interest in another brewing ingredients run, so wanted to reach out here again to see if anyone had any ingredient needs. In case anyone is reading this for the first time and doesn't want to scroll through the comments here's a recap.

If anyone anywhere reasonably drivable from central MA is looking to save some money buying some grains, DME, dry yeast packets, or hops I'm putting together an order through BSG in the next couple weeks. They offer most of their grains in 1, 10, and 50/55 lb sacks, DME in 1, 3, and 50/55 lb bags, and hops in 1 oz, 8 oz, or full lb increments. They offer dry yeast from most of the major manufacturers (Fermentis, Lallemand, Mangrove Jack, etc).

You won't see prices since one can only do that with an account with them, but here are links to their webpages for grains, DME, hops, and dry yeast to check out what they have:
Malt - Grains | Welcome | BSG HandCraft | Wholesale Brewing Supplies For Homebrew
Malt - Extract | Welcome | BSG HandCraft | Wholesale Brewing Supplies For Homebrew
Hops | Welcome | BSG HandCraft | Wholesale Brewing Supplies For Homebrew
Yeast | Welcome | BSG HandCraft | Wholesale Brewing Supplies For Homebrew

If you're interested, please DM me and we can work together to figure out what's best for you. I don't mind working out driving and meeting somewhere. Cheers!

Pretty much bupkus everywhere but right above us right now.
This cell rolled over Leominster and nailed us like the 10th pin of the frame :D

1661032158900.png

It's still rockin', too. Lovin' this!

We got some of that today as well - nice soft rain as opposed to the thunderous drubbing we got yesterday.
Wrt that, I dodged a watery bullet: went out to run an errand and discovered the prop under tarp I had covering the boat had fallen over during the storm and the tarp had collapsed - and was holding a good 40 gallons of water. Eeep!

Carefully bailed out the tarp and propped it back up - and found the inside of the boat was totally dry - the tarp didn't leak a drop!
Ran out and bought a lottery ticket.
Snake eyes.
Oh well...

Cheers! ;)

Everything died in my yard EXCEPT the crabgrass, spotted spurge, purslane and chickweed.

That $hit's gonna outlast the cockroaches after the nuclear apocalypse.

And pachysandra.

And socks?
That would be nice.
It may be a made up reason to keep this going but it's better than no reason at all. The socks go to a good cause and allows us all to stand around the kegerator and convince ourselves that we're not hanging with TOTAL jackwads. MOSTLY jackwads yes but with at least one redeeming feature.

Back