The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry about it. I have the misfortune to have a conscious and would get all mad at myself for 86ing you and rescind the ban.

I aggravated the hell out of myself the last time that happened but since I've established a precedent I guess ii have to go with it.

Lackey out pitches the dreaded Verlander and one Napoli swing wins back home field advantage for the Sox!

I was pretty sure Boston had not won a 1-0 game all year, and TC just confirmed that. Good time to get the first one...

Cheers!

Hey Hawk Boofer
How about those Red Sox uniforms? Pretty sharp, eh?

I've never hated the Red Sox, and the green monster is part of history. My brother was a die hard Clemens fan growing up and still has a card collection including, if I'm not mistaken, every single rookie card. Of course, there's that whole PED thing :drunk:

Lackey out pitches the dreaded Verlander and one Napoli swing wins back home field advantage for the Sox!

I was pretty sure Boston had not won a 1-0 game all year, and TC just confirmed that. Good time to get the first one...

Cheers!

Breslow-celebration_medium.gif

YEEEAAAAAAH!!!!!

I have a brewing question, I am planning on making a KBS clone, here is my recipe:

KBS CLONE

5 US Gallons

13.25 lbs pale malt
1.5 lbs flaked oats
.75 lb roasted barley
.75 lb Belgian choc. malt
.50 lb Belgian debittered black malt
.5 lb 120L crystal malt

Hops

1.0 oz Nugget 13% aa (60 mins)
1.25 oz Willamette 5% aa (25 mins)
1.75 oz Willamette 5% aa (10 mins)

2.5 oz Belgian bittersweet chocolate (15 mins)
1.5 oz unsweetened cocoa nibs (15 mins)
2.0 oz ground Sumatran coffee (flameout)
2.0 oz cold-brewed Kona coffee (secondary)

American or California Ale yeast

Boil Time 90 mins
IBU. 73
SRM 60
Specific gravity 1.092
Assumed Efficiency 75%

Infusion Mash at 155F for 60 mins. Add Hops, chocolate, and coffee as specified. Ferment for 2 weeks at 65F. Soak .25 oz French Oak chips in one cup Kentucky Bourbon for 2 days. Soak ground kona coffee in 1 cup boiled, cooled water and leave overnight, covered in refrigeratro. Strain out grounds and add cold coffee and bourbon, with wood chips to secondary. Rack fermented stout into this mixture and condition in secondary at 55-60F for 2-6 mos.

Can I split up the grain bill, mash 2 times and combine to get the neccessary wort or does it all have to be done at once? Thanks

ComcastWineRookie said:
I have a brewing question, I am planning on making a KBS clone, here is my recipe:

KBS CLONE

5 US Gallons

13.25 lbs pale malt
1.5 lbs flaked oats
.75 lb roasted barley
.75 lb Belgian choc. malt
.50 lb Belgian debittered black malt
.5 lb 120L crystal malt

Hops

1.0 oz Nugget 13% aa (60 mins)
1.25 oz Willamette 5% aa (25 mins)
1.75 oz Willamette 5% aa (10 mins)

2.5 oz Belgian bittersweet chocolate (15 mins)
1.5 oz unsweetened cocoa nibs (15 mins)
2.0 oz ground Sumatran coffee (flameout)
2.0 oz cold-brewed Kona coffee (secondary)

American or California Ale yeast

Boil Time 90 mins
IBU. 73
SRM 60
Specific gravity 1.092
Assumed Efficiency 75%

Infusion Mash at 155F for 60 mins. Add Hops, chocolate, and coffee as specified. Ferment for 2 weeks at 65F. Soak .25 oz French Oak chips in one cup Kentucky Bourbon for 2 days. Soak ground kona coffee in 1 cup boiled, cooled water and leave overnight, covered in refrigeratro. Strain out grounds and add cold coffee and bourbon, with wood chips to secondary. Rack fermented stout into this mixture and condition in secondary at 55-60F for 2-6 mos.

Can I split up the grain bill, mash 2 times and combine to get the neccessary wort or does it all have to be done at once? Thanks

Might see if anyone has a megatun.

the_bird said:
*sigh*

Irving Fryer and his MOM were indicated for bank loan fraud, allegedly obtaining five different bank loans on his mom's house, totally $690k.

I thought he was a preacher-man now?

The biggest hypocrites and crooks I've ever known have all been preachers. Just sayin'.

Back