That's Odd, Let's Drink It! -- New Video/Series

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biochemedic

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just got a link to this e-mailed to me... This one features Sam C. and Mario Batali, and I assume there will be other videos to follow, as they are billing this one "episode 1."

Try to keep the DFH head bashing to a minimum....

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this advertised last week and can't wait to watch it! I really liked Brewmasters on the Discovery Channel and hope this is at the same level.

Just found out they posted Episodes 2 and 3.... At least for this episode 2, it seems like they're doing a Brew Dogs type thing; ie, "Let's pick a moving vehicle to brew in." I'm kind of wondering why they didn't show a tasting of the final brew...maybe they will do a follow up after the full scale batch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen all three so far. Pretty interesting to see Sam all pumped up to brew an off-centered ale from the minds of others. Not exactly like Brewmasters,...but a bit more polished though.

Interesting, I've only watched the first one, but it looks kind of fun. Maybe I'll watch the other episodes when I have a bit more time.

Back