Thanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GroovePuppy

Reaction score
I tried through mods and admin to make sure that whoever sprung for my membership anonymously got a thank you at least. But, just in case the attempts failed, I figure this is the best forum to say....

20060502PigWinkTHANKS.gif

idk who hooked you up, but congratrs, enjoy...and DAMN I'm drunk... to them... and you, enjoy the boneyard and all that!!!

Well, it wasn't me, but I'll take credit for it. For those counting at home, I believe this is the 4th account I've claimed credit for upgrading someone's account (but not actually done it). Actually, there is one I actually did upgrade for someone, but I'm not saying who.

Well, it wasn't me, but I'll take credit for it. For those counting at home, I believe this is the 4th account I've claimed credit for upgrading someone's account (but not actually done it). Actually, there is one I actually did upgrade for someone, but I'm not saying who.

Me? Did you upgrade me? For the next upgrade, I'd like to be "Brewing Goddess", ok? Thanks!

It was yourself, wasn't it!? :D

Sorry Groove, it wasn't a Gnome after all. I would have liked to, but I am so poor I am worried about affording my next AW batch... :(

Glad you got it though! It is fun being a member. Someone did me the honor when I joined as well, it is good to know you have a beer angel watching out for you....

Sorry Groove, it wasn't a Gnome after all. I would have liked to, but I am so poor I am worried about affording my next AW batch... :(

Glad you got it though! It is fun being a member. Someone did me the honor when I joined as well, it is good to know you have a beer angel watching out for you....

Well! That's just fine and ****ing dandy for all you ****ing ****s that have a frigging beer angel!! You ****ing bastards!! Why the **** don't I get a ****ing beer angel? Am I made of **** or something!!?? Hell! You ****s are a bunch of ****ing wankers! Someone buy me a ****ing lifetime membership you ****s!!! I deserve it because I'm..................well.............****ing friendly!!

I worked hard for my membership. I spent countless hours at work on HBT, saving up for the fee and kissing ass to the mods.

Now you just waltz in here with a mere thousand posts and get a membership handed to you on a silver platter.

*sigh* Kids these days...don't know what it's like to really have to work for something.

GET OFF MY LAWN!

I worked hard for my membership. I spent countless hours at work on HBT, saving up for the fee and kissing ass to the mods.

Now you just waltz in here with a mere thousand posts and get a membership handed to you on a silver platter.

*sigh* Kids these days...don't know what it's like to really have to work for something.

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Me and you? Double cockpunch that scottish bastard?

Heck, I'd be happy if someone put a buck in my DONATE account.

Seriously though, someone did hook me up last year and it was awesome of them. This year I forgot about renewing my membership until I checked in and realized I couldn't use the PM function because I had more than one message in my box.

Well it worked out nice since I'm on a 10% pay cut this year. (Although I still have a job.)

Here's what I'm reduced to.

Apfelwein_Motivator.jpg

That's some serious cutt'n back there. And I do mean SRSLY!

EDIT: Where did you get the stopper for the apple juice? I wouldn't mind making me some of that.

It was really a bit of fun to see how simple I could make the process. The number 7 stopper you probably already use for your bucket and carboy fits fine. I figure I can dispose of my "fermentor" each time since each gallon of apple juice comes with a new one. :D

It was really a bit of fun to see how simple I could make the process. The number 7 stopper you probably already use for your bucket and carboy fits fine. I figure I can dispose of my "fermentor" each time since each gallon of apple juice comes with a new one. :D

What yeast did you pitch?

Pasteur. I left an inch or so for krausen (kreusen) and once fermentation was started I pulled the airlock and topped it up with the leftover juice. I plan to prime it directly into 2L soda bottles, sugar straight into the bottles, shake it up and leave for a few weeks.

Back