thanks to everyone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ernie00

Reaction score
I had a lot of questions in the different parts of the forums this week about my first brew and learned a lot from reading the answers from everyone.

My first batch is completed, fermeted and bottled so now again the waiting game. It did smell pretty good coming out of the fermenter, looking forward to tasting it.

Since I'm in Monreal, Canada it's not easy to find a good supplier with normal prices, I found close to my house a brew store. They provide a lot of the microbrewery around quebec a lot of fresh ingredient. I went today, small place with a small counter and a huge wearhouse. They gave me the grand tour in the back and the best part is that they prepare everything in advance for you with the exact quantity so no wasted ingredient.

so my next batch will be the victory and chaos IPA, I will try Steeping and dry hopping on this one. I'm really looking forward to it.

I'll probably have more questions in the next weeks and post my reaction on tasting day of first brew !

Ernie

Nice well welcome to the forums and it's exciting to start adventuring in different types of brews. No it's a serious hobby of mine and I love creating different types of brews that are way to expensive to buy. My latest one was a bourbon oak vanilla stout, mmm delicious.

Just so you know, I don;t know if you heard this before, but when bottling you can actually taste the beer. It wont be carbonated but you'll get a good idea of how the beer will taste like.

Oh and by the way, be prepared if the Bruins/Habs end up playing for the ECF :rockin:

Bosox: Habs have been very surprising.. Looking forward to the next game. if we get through Pitts , I'm not worried about Boston ! :tank:

I should have tried my beer, I didn't know. Next time.

I'm went to www.biereetvin.com in Ville d'anjou. First time I went to to atelier biere et vin in longeuil. It was ok but not nearly as big of a selection compared to this place. Plus prices are lower. The best part is that you contact them, they get your order ready and you pick it up. Basically it's just a counter with a huge wearhouse in the back.

Ernie

Back