Thanks To All Here At HBT!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redweasel

Reaction score
Just wanted to post a sincere thak you for all the support here at HBT. Just started brewing again after several miserable failures through the years and this site has finaly helped me brew beer the way I envisioned several years ago. My first brew from last month is finaly done and tastes wonderfull!! THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT. Matt

I'm so glad to hear that you're happy with your beer! I know that if my first brews wouldn't have come out well, I might have given up. In retrospect, maybe they weren't really that good but at least drinkable. I think a large part of it was finding HBT about 1/2 way through my inital brewing attempts.

Two years ago, if someone would have told me that I'd be brewing all-grain beers that are as good as anything I could buy, I would have laughed out loud. Now, I say, "Well, yes, of course!". I did a beerswap as a relatively new brewer and was given good feedback that really helped me. I like to think that any of us can make great beer if they try.

Congrats on the great batch! :mug:

My first batches were REALY awful! Lack of education/shoddy equipment was at fault. After reading Papazian's two books and Palmer I decided to try again. Even after all that if I had not stumbled on to this board I would have made several key mistakes. I now know enough to make the styles of beers I like and have fallen into a deep obsession with brewing. Probably would not have happened without the expertice of HBT members. Thanks again! (or should I say "It's all your fault!")

Back