teach me to use my beer bug

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewshki

Reaction score
I received a beer bug for graduation. I used it once and it did not work at all. it told me my 1.070 beer had fermented out in 3 days and went down to .999. Their support stuff is not very responsive and I don;t know what I have done wrong. It would be great if someone could go through their process in great detail about what they do when using it.

thanks!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but their website has been dead for months, and it doesn't function without their website. I'd say I'm pretty sure the company went under, but they were supposedly bought out over last weekend.

Give it a few weeks, hopefully they can figure out their product - otherwise you may be the owner of a paperweight. :(

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but their website has been dead for months, and it doesn't function without their website. I'd say I'm pretty sure the company went under, but they were supposedly bought out over last weekend.

Give it a few weeks, hopefully they can figure out their product - otherwise you may be the owner of a paperweight. :(

That is so disappointing. I was able to get a support request through, so we will see. I know the brewing network still does live reads for them and gives one a way a month. I'm really hoping it isn't gone, it's such a cool idea.

That is so disappointing. I was able to get a support request through, so we will see. I know the brewing network still does live reads for them and gives one a way a month. I'm really hoping it isn't gone, it's such a cool idea.

Agreed - fingers crossed! I'm hoping the buyout does in fact lead to the product getting the support it needs, and they can start to rebuild. It's a really great idea!

Latest posts

Back