TalkBeer.com Anniversary Celebration! Join us April 8th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll do all of Rush's 2112 or I'll do nothing at all.

Nothing at all... nothing at all... nothing at all...

676885.gif

abawol01 regularjohn hehehe

Last edited:
At Suarez this summer, there was a conversation about making t-shirts bearing Os' name. I think they should be available for this event. Just saying.

I mean, he was opposed to it then, and probably still is now, but the rest of us thought it was swell.

axeman9182, seedavid... You remember this, right?
its-not-ok.gif

At Suarez this summer, there was a conversation about making t-shirts bearing Os' name. I think they should be available for this event. Just saying.

I mean, he was opposed to it then, and probably still is now, but the rest of us thought it was swell.

axeman9182, seedavid... You remember this, right?

Buddy was into it, and his opinion is the only one that matters, sooooo......

Vermont is a non central location, next years celebration should obviously be located in Chicago.

I wish it was that easy

Nope surprising she likes trady
Not really sure why
At this point I am driving solo, so if you want a ride I'm happy to pick you guys up on the way.

Your wife can ride up front, you can sit in the toddler car seat. I have child locks on the windows, so I can control your fart ventilation.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I just spent the last hour in the car singing all kinds of potential karaoke songs.

I drove to a different Target so I could get more practice time.

I realized Whitney is, as she always was, way out of my voice range, so I'll certainly leave that to Os and Ben.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I just spent the last hour in the car singing all kinds of potential karaoke songs.

I drove to the other Target so I could get more practice time.

I realized Whitney is, as she always was, way out of my voice range, so I'll certainly leave that to Os and Ben.

Ben gets the Whitney songs. I stick to the Bobby Brown jams

I don't do ****en karaoke... I mean I sing in the shower but that's ****en it. Well sometimes in the car... but only when creepy people watch.

I'm working on my options. Spring Break for me as a teacher is the week after and we are going up to VT that to plan our wedding in August but I'll see what I can do.

I don't do ****en karaoke... I mean I sing in the shower but that's ****en it. Well sometimes in the car... but only when creepy people watch.

I'm working on my options. Spring Break for me as a teacher is the week after and we are going up to VT that to plan our wedding in August but I'll see what I can do.

So, what you're saying is, you wouldn't want us to bring a karaoke machine, etc to your wedding and rock out? Sheesh. No worries. We'll make our own karaoke fun time.

Um, anyway, YES, SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO.

Back