TalkBeer 5th Anniversary Celebration in VT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, you could just put Trady in charge next weekend...

giphy.gif

I like my idea far better

anyone planning to attend next weekend but not staying at Highland Lodge, please reach out to me about getting your wristband. Also, please plan on visiting Hill Farmstead during regular hours that Saturday (12-5) prior to the party at Parker Pie.

Sadly, I won’t be able to make it this year. Hopefully the following link will do you all some good.

RCHivE2.jpg

EDIT: Can’t get the fb link to work. It’s maple vodka and pancakes at 9 AM on the 7th at Caladonia Spirits in Hardwick.

I hate that I will not make round 2 of the anni. Enjoy yourselves up there everyone!

So let's TalkBoots....what does everyone plan on trudging around in? I'm afraid my Columbia non-waterproof hiking boots aren't going to cut it lol.

Take your hip waders and you'll be fine. I was up on Wednesday and T-8/Shadow Lake way to HF was just starting to get bad. Not deep like the pic, just very slick. I wouldn’t try to drive in that way this weekend.

Back